Hello From Idaho

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by IdaCrue, Sep 3, 2014.

1. IdaCrue

IdaCrue New Member

Hello to all....I just completed my first build and I am looking to build one for my wife. I just want to thank everyone on here that lends advice to us novice builders. We plan to take them on the motor home and use them to cruise the logging roads when we go camping. Here is a picture of my bike.

Attached Files:

2. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

Welcome to the forum. We're glad you've joined us and that we have been some help to you. You've built a very nice, clean motorized bicycle. Now that the bug has bit it's time to start another one to make the wife happy. Show us her bike when it's finished and maybe some shots of the both of you together.

Good luck, have fun and please, ride safe.

Tom

3. Dan

Dan Staff
    Staff Member

Howdy Idacrue, welcome.

Good lookin' build.

Not to be a wet blanket but stock bicycle fenders can get you hurt. Tom broke his leg and I had a blood blister like thing the size of a baseball for months where my rib cage met my hip as I face planted. The forum has story after story on this and also some great work arounds. http://www.google.com/cse?cx=partne...j40#gsc.tab=0&gsc.q=fender failure&gsc.page=1

Well that was a cheery welcome, eh?

4. LR Jerry

LR Jerry Active Member

Good thing you're building one for your wife. These bikes get real jealous. If the wife has one your bike will think y'all are going on a double date. Lol.