Hello All!!

GoldenMotor.com

Chandler Fihn

May 25, 2017
Hello. This is me introducing myself! My name is Chandler and I am 22 years old. I love engines and cars. I am actually a certified Chrysler technician!

When I was 15 I wanted a means of transportation other than relying on my siblings. I wanted a new project after finishing my pneumatic potato gun so I figured why not one of these motorized bikes! This project made me fall in love with engines and propulsion. The first engine kit i assembled i had basically no tools and little to no experience with engines. It took me about 3 weeks just to get the correct tool to shorten the chain.

this is a very bad picture of my first bike I assembled. This thing was kick ass and much better than walking haha. I unfortunately left it sit outside for winter and it eventually seized up on me.

Now 7 years later i want another! I just moved even closer to my work so this is totally a viable option. 100+ mpg sounds good!

I bought this cruiser off amazon and a flyhorse kit from bikeberry. I am just about done with the assembly and it looks similar to this.

I am excited to get back into this and will do my best to stay active on this forum to help people out as much as i can!

Happy motorbiking!

Attachments

Reactions: Dan

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Welcome to the forum, keep an eye on the fenders. The mounts break from vibration, even some of the most experienced members here have had failures.

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Howdy and welcome!

Yes! What Greg said! They will try to kill you. Really is a when and not an "if"