Heavy duty lay back posts

GoldenMotor.com

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
Nope.... cant do that. Just send me the frame. Hahaha.

No problem buddy. Shoot me a message with length ya want and i will get one bent up for you.

atombikes

Feb 14, 2010
Northern VA
Just wanted to post a quick reply that I recieved the 1" x 7/8" layback seatpost for my 2007 Whizzer NE5. Inked1974 did a fantastic job. The finish is smooth; even the ends have a slight break (chamfer) to make insertion easier and it offers a finished look. The bend is a nice transition; not alot of ripple. It is stout. This is the best value in a layback seatpost- proudly made in the USA!

thetorontolens

Mar 4, 2014
canada
hey inked
i am looking for a layback for a felt mp i picked up
its the older model and i am 220 lbs and trying to get as far back as possible without me ending up on the ground lol as in i need it sturdy lol

Huffydavidson

STREETRACER/MANUFACTURER
Jan 29, 2012
st.louis,mo.
Hey Inked,
the one did for my LaJolla is prefect, however I gona pass that bike on to Dan Jr.
This next build is a GT-2A-S , Fresh Fred TIGHTCASE Engine, SBP SHIFTKIT, x-7 Fatty pipe
and I kept the seatpost off the LaJolla because the angle is the same!!!
This frame is 6" longer and with the laid back post back 6" I've picked a FOOT .
I think it's gona be more like lay it down.
LMAO
THZ
HUFFYDAVIDSON

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
I am sorry, I do not offer the 31.8 / 1.250 size post. I could surely make a 25.4 / 1 inch post and you could use a post shim. I have seen that done many times.