Greetings from Raleigh, NC!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by THowell1975, Oct 24, 2016.

1. THowell1975

THowell1975 New Member

I've built a couple bikes now and been reading the threads for a while, so I thought I'd finally sign up and try to contribute a little. Anyone else from the Raleigh area? Message me, I'd love to chat and compare notes! :)
    -Tony

2. xseler

xseler Well-Known Member

Howdy & welcome to the forum!! Post a few pictures of your bikes......we're a visual type of crew.....weld

3. THowell1975

THowell1975 New Member

OK, here's a few of the Kent Cruiser I picked up from Wally World. I think it turned out alright. I still would like to paint that tank burgundy to match the fenders and rims. I think that would really set it off.
    I'll try to find some of my other bike in another reply. This says I can only add 5 pics.

Attached Files:

chmn22s likes this.
  4. THowell1975

THowell1975 New Member

OK, here's the "Huffy Davidson". I went a little crazy on this build. It was extremely heavy by the time all was said and done. It made it tough to get going, but actually had a really decent top end speed. It's not my everyday driver, but it makes good "grocery getter" for quick trips to the Harris Teeter!

Attached Files:

5. THowell1975

THowell1975 New Member

The first pic is how it started from the Huffy Nel Lusso, the second is one the Harley logos I added. The other posts shows more the finished bike. The last picture on the other post shows the black seat I finally added.

Attached Files: