Gasbike.net?

GoldenMotor.com

Bearded War Machine

Apr 6, 2014
Santa Maria, California
So I've read a few threads on here about how terrible gasbike seems to be. But I've also heard from several people that they're decent kits. I'm curious. They're having a "sale" right now (which I know isn't a deal really) for a 66cc kit for $188 (after calif. taxes). I'm interested, as I'm not looking to spend a lot of money, but I also don't want it to fall apart. I realize that's a bit of a paradox. But I guess I'm looking for a happy medium. I need a place that will ship to California. Thanks in advance!
:-||

mapbike

Mar 14, 2010
Central Area of Texas
Neil Senior who uses motorbicyclracing as his user name here on the forum has PK80 type engines/kits he calls GenV engines, they are excellent engines that have a better balanced crank than most of the other engines out there, he also ships to Cal because he is in Cal. Send him a Private Mesaage and he can tell you what he has and the price, I have three of these type engines and the one I have going right now that has a few mods to it is by far the fastest and smoothest running of all my bikes, I highly recommend these engines, they have higher quality bearing than the Gasbike engines also.

Map
.wee.