From the deep desert of Utah

GoldenMotor.com

LordMaximo

Aug 31, 2008
High Plains Desert, Roy UT
Hello everyone,^5 just found this place while browsing the ratrodrules forum, pretty cool place for the likes of it. I have been piecing together a motorized cycle for the past year myself. Love the old board track racers greatly.
This place will be fun to share the anticts of such an ordeal.:D

Maximo

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Welcome Maximo! I can't wait to see what you've got cooking. When you get a chance, post some pics of your work in progress.

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
Maximo - I like board trackers and I am moving to Utah, Ive taked all I can take of So. Cal. I think your place is a good place to ride a MB, I am going to take the Whizzer up to the folks place and run it around the neighborhood. You will have fun here. Dave

Biker Mike

Mar 21, 2008
Cropwell Alabama
Welcome aboard Maximo, you will like this site a lot. There are some great guys here that are willing to share their knowledge. A great bunch of wrench heads...lol:ride2:

LordMaximo

Aug 31, 2008
Thanks guys......the wife says I am nuts too many times! :cool:
The kids just love helping in the shop too.......she gets real funny when I take a perfactly good item and hack it al up, mostly in the fun for the kids. I will post some pictures soon on what I have in the works.

Maximo

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
I`m From Northern Wi.. Been Dn Here About 17 Ys. My Son Has A Tree Service In Ocala, Now Inverness. My Youngest Daughter Just Moved To Tampa. As You May Know, I`m In The Panhandle. We Did Not Get A Large Amount Of Rain. But We Have Had Well Over A Hundred Tornado Warnings In The Last Couple Days !! Ron

LordMaximo

Aug 31, 2008
Was on a scouting activity in the Osceola forest back in the late sixties when 3 tornadoes touched down with a 1/4 mile from the scout camp.
Very scary night for all of us, I have survived more then 20 real bad huricanes in my livetime growing up down there. We now have to deal with the dry thunder torms out here and radical lightning strikes too. Last week we had a close call, one hit our barn and nearly shartered all the glass in the main house. Very close call that night.
Good to here you guys mae it through the weather, a couple more months before it starts to slow down over there.
Do miss the open water fishing, nothing compairs to Florida fishing. :cool:

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Maximo, I Have More Tackle Than You Would Think. Mostly Salt Water. Over 40 Complete Rods And Reels. Not The High Dollar 2 Speeds. But Penns, Etc. Have A 48 Ft Yacht In The Front Yard. Repowering It. Was Planning On Living On It When I Sell Out. A 28 Ft Amber Jack Sea Ray On New Trailer. It Could Be A Live Aboard, Over 10 Ft Wide. Also Have A 21 Ft Cc With E Cobia Tower And W/crowsnest. Have A 18 Ft Jet Boat- 460 Ci Ford Eng. A Dangerous Toy!! It Go`s About 75 Instantly. Have 9 Boats, 4 Of Them Are Projects. At My Age, They May Not Get Finished. Now I Have Over 20 Motor Bicycles To Assemble And Sell. Two Muscle Mustangs, `70 Mach 1 Cobra Clone-352 Cleveland 4 Spd. 72 Mach 1 Pro Street Narrowed And Tubbed 460 Ci, Street Driven. I Bought A 514 Ci Alum Heads Etc.stroker, Dyno`ed At 600 Hp On Pump . For The 72 Pro Street. Thinking Of Putting Motor And 72 On E Bay Soon. Man, I Carry On Too Much. I Should Erase This Post. These Are My Family. I Gave Up On The Ladies!! I Lost My Wife Due To Illness, She Got Sick Of Me. Ha Ha You Can`t Have Both ! I Hope This Is Enteresting And Not Taken As Something Else. Welcome, Later. On

LordMaximo

Aug 31, 2008
lol.....too many toys, yep!
I have a 429 on the floor of the shop needing a new home, and sitting in the front shop storage is a 351-C with a C6 on the end of it. My prize engine is my Packard Super-8, it will be mounted into the 48 Hudson some time in the next couple years. I gave up all my boats when I left the area. Nothing spectacular like in your yard. Still love to sail and wind surf out her on the lakes. I only have four bikes and three motor cycles to play with here. My kids keep me real busy fixing their crashes and what knots. :cool:

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Maximo, The Hudson Was A Quaility Auto. The Game Wardens In Wisconsin Used The Hudson Hornet W/dual Carbs. The 429 Was A Mean Machine, Getting Rare. Its A 351 Cleveland In The `70, Not 352. Most People Have More Money Invested In One Boat, Than I Have In All Of Mine. I Buy After They Are Depreciated Out. But Still Decent. Make One Payment And You Own It. I Never Smoked, The Money I Saved Probably Paid For All That I Have. Later My Friend. Again Welcome To The Forum, Its Great. Lots Of Nice People.