Free Free Free

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
And I'll even pay the shipping on the first ten... Not that I expect to ship more than ten.

As some of you know I am an amateur novelist. I have a cd that contain most of my early work. I just found that my website is down so, I thought I would send a copy of the cd to anyone who is intersted. I will even pay the postage so it is ABSOLUTELY FREE. I can't afford to do any direct advertising so don't worry no junk mail will follow. Since I'm retired I don't have anything to sell you anyway. So If you want one, let me know.

Like my bike it ain't purdy but the cd does work. I expect I could arrange a download if you would prefer that.

Last edited:

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
Hey Deacon, I'm a reader, I'll check out your writing. I've actually been meaning to get over to your blog to check out your bike story that you've mentioned here before, just haven't had the chance yet. I'll PM you my addy...Kelly

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I got it Kelly and cut your cd and ready to mail it now. It will just have deacon written on it in marker, but pop it in the computer and is should open automatically.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
If you like it tell your friends lol.. I will arrange a free download for anyone, and make a cd for any member who wants one. I can see now that after I close out the blog story I am going to do a novel about a motor biker. That is if I can remember what I'm doing from day to day.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I thought they should have been there by now. Let me know in a couple of days and I'll send more if they dont show up.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I don't even remember when I sent them now. Should have been only two or three postal days but I think the mail left here friday maybe. Oh well we'll just have to wait and see.

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
Hey Deacon, I got mine today, sadly though, it was damaged in shipping. I picked one of your short stories at random and read the first 5-10 pages, I like it. One of my criteria for good reading is if I can imagine myself in the scene observing whats going on , it has the potential for a good story. Thanks again Deacon, I look forward to getting further into the story...Kelly