Flexible SS exhaust tubing.

GoldenMotor.com

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
those EZ motorbike dealers have em sometimes, also there is one WHIZZER antiques site that has em for $40 or so. I called the guy once. Dunno about links use google.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
You don't wanna use that stuff anyway. Too rough for an exhaust. Works and easy to setup but a custom pipe will always be better.

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
FFV8,
You are headed in the right direction I am opting for the 54945K13. Same size but 316 SS. A little more Cr is a good thing. Bend radius is all I could ask for and as I am going for oldtimey look of a Sportsman Flyer. The frame has the SF badge on the head.
Tony01,
I don't know a tubing bender (Local ) to address the needs if this build. Having gone through the hassle of making/bending an exhaust for my 49cc Huffy-Davidson. My choice was to use the most period correct and adaptable exhaust system possible.
You guys have any links to a somewhat period correct muffler? PDF's photos from other builders? All input is greatly appreciated.
Tom from Rubicon,WI

Last edited:

Seabass

Oct 22, 2016
Colorado
I recently got 1inch stainless flex tubing. Google Ford emissions parts, i used it from my diverter valve to the cat.