Finding this part

GoldenMotor.com

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I've come to the same conclusion there sold out or the company that sells them is done
I'm going to use a 30seres comet...

Reactions: PeteJ and fasteddy

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
VMB to the rescue!
Also Lynne at MBRebel in Greendale Wisconsin is good people. I live close enough to do face to face transactions. I have also done custom machining in trade for parts she sells.
The CMT baseplate is die cast with knit lines that fail. At least when used with a 212cc.
VMB's linked part is solid metal flat stock= very strong. I would use it.

Tom

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Search ebay and amazon regularly never have done or looked at facebook would change sprockets cause I cant see aluminum lasting. That MB rebel one looks great now to find where they sell? and thanks to everybody helping;)
Screenshot_20230718-065516.png
There on line and they moved from Wisconsin to Florida recently... They have more stuff than listed.... You can message Lynn via email link from the site

Reactions: EZL and PeteJ

PeteJ

Apr 27, 2023
Decided I am going to go with the BMI plate although I really like the one from MBRebel its just way out of my budget. Now for the hard part and I am guessing this is kinda a question aimed at Sidewinder Jerry or anyone who knows gear calculations. Which gears do I need to buy for the rear of the plate?
My clutch is a 10 tooth and my 26 inch rim rear sprocket is a 44 which if needed changing I would do that to. Motor is 79cc predator to. Many many thanks to all that helped trying to find plate mission accomplished. PeteJ

Reactions: fasteddy

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Decided I am going to go with the BMI plate although I really like the one from MBRebel its just way out of my budget. Now for the hard part and I am guessing this is kinda a question aimed at Sidewinder Jerry or anyone who knows gear calculations. Which gears do I need to buy for the rear of the plate?
My clutch is a 10 tooth and my 26 inch rim rear sprocket is a 44 which if needed changing I would do that to. Motor is 79cc predator to. Many many thanks to all that helped trying to find plate mission accomplished. PeteJ
@sportscarpat has built a ton of bikes using those gear reduction plates & different gear ratios... I'm sure he can steer you in the right direction. (^)

EZL

May 13, 2016
Chenoa, Illinois, USA
After a lot of searching and a lot of disappointment trying to find this plate for predator 79cc I have to turn to the big brains on here to find it or a better alternative.
79cc Transmission for Predator Engine - 4-Stroke – Kingsmotorbikes.com
Everywhere I check and anything I need is always sold out so any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks PeteJ
I agree with you since I have been looking also for over a year now and gave up replacing the 49cc engine on a bike.
I replaced that bike with a Ebike and it appears most of the dealers are fazing out the gas bike kits and going to Ebikes.

Reactions: fasteddy