Don't use this place at all !!!

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle General Discussion' started by KDC1956, Dec 11, 2008.

1. KDC1956

KDC1956 New Member

I got rip off big time here I just wanted to let folks know about this place.
    Not a lot of money but still I got the shaft.This place is Streetlowrider.com

2. ebmvegan

ebmvegan New Member

What happened?

3. KDC1956

KDC1956 New Member

I order a front fork and a few other parts and can not get them or my money back.

4. Creative Engineering

Your poor ability to compose a simple sentence makes me question the validity of your complaint!

I'll call them tomorrow! If they are honest business guys, I'll find out!

Jim

5. Easy Rider

Easy Rider Santa Cruz Scooter Works

6. Easy Rider

Easy Rider Santa Cruz Scooter Works

I just got done viewing their website and I don't think Price Point sells the same stuff.

7. ebmvegan

ebmvegan New Member

If your looking more for lowrider type stuff, try Aztlan
    Aztlan Bicycle, The World's Number One Lowrider Bike Company

They have done really well for me. As far as getting your money back, you can file a complaint to your credit card company regarding your purchase.

How come you can't get your order?

8. victor garcia

victor garcia New Member

ebmvegan I don't suggest you send anyone to Aztlan lowrider bicycles in chino hills ca. . Have you tried calling them lately? Made any recent orders? Well I have. In April I purchased a bike and parts for over 400 dollars based on GLOWING reports from others. Well, I received part of my order damaged, and have not recieved the rest of it. I have tried calling thier number for three months now, tried sending a fax (doesn't exist) and they have no email address. Better busines Burrow has several complaints on them and now I discovered they charged me another 400 dollars in june! So they illegally double charged me. This company is terrible. I have since dealt with lovelylowrider bicycles. And it's taken a week tops to get my parts, not to mention you can actially contact them. When a company doesn't answer it phones, no email address (yet they are only a internet site not a brick and mortar busines you can walk into you would think there would be an email address?) , has it's licences suspended, and no way to talk to a flesh and blood person. RUN from this company. I have now contacted my credit card company, chino hills police and my local police. I'm trying to get back the second illegal charge and now I will have to take them to court to get the rest of my order. over two hundred dollars worth. STAY AWAY FROM AZTLAN LOWRIDER BICYCLES IN CHINO HILLS CALIFORNIA!