Does anyone know where I can find this fork?

GoldenMotor.com

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Those bikes are in one of my storage units right now . So it may be a couple of days before I can get to them. My clutch is a standard bar mounted lever pull. Hand shifter I fabricated using the standard CG125 foot shifter as a stub coupler to the transmission. Then bolted a length of 3/4" tube to it, welded where needed and bob's your uncle converted to hand shift.

If you're in a hurry it makes sense to look at the photos in my Old Guys Simplex thread, lot of detail about using the CG 125 Lifan clone & most goes for the 250 cc as well.

Rick C.

Last edited:
Reactions: fasteddy

RocketJ

Jun 20, 2018
Those bikes are in one of my storage units right now . So it may be a couple of days before I can get to them. My clutch is a standard bar mounted lever pull. Hand shifter I fabricated using the standard CG125 foot shifter as a stub coupler to the transmission. Then bolted a length of 3/4" tube to it, welded where needed and bob's your uncle converted to hand shift.

If you're in a hurry it makes sense to look at the photos in my Old Guys Simplex thread, lot of detail about using the CG 125 Lifan clone & most goes for the 250 cc as well.

Rick C.
That actually paints a good picture for what to do. Thanks Rick. No worries about the pictures.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Your welcome. With what is going on in China right now their manufacturing system may well have taken a hit and if it's not in stock it may be a while before they make more.

We were talking about the roller they have and it's a copy of the one they ripped off from Pat at Sportsman Flyer. I priced it out to compare them and Pat's bike parts were the same and he ran his at the Bonneville Salt flats to a world speed record.

Steve.

Reactions: indian22

RocketJ

Jun 20, 2018
Your welcome. With what is going on in China right now their manufacturing system may well have taken a hit and if it's not in stock it may be a while before they make more.

We were talking about the roller they have and it's a copy of the one they ripped off from Pat at Sportsman Flyer. I priced it out to compare them and Pat's bike parts were the same and he ran his at the Bonneville Salt flats to a world speed record.

Steve.
CNOL seems like they have some decent quality parts, but I only go through pat or the other eastcoast fabricator for my frames. It's hard to judge quality unless the producer has proof or lists detailed speca.CNOL does seem like the only place with an available fork however so it seems like I'll have to go through them for now for that part.