Dirty little ratt

GoldenMotor.com

cuberasnapper

Feb 22, 2011
Florida
Just getting started, and i think i am gonna keep it simple and dirty. If it gets scratched during assembly oh well. That is the mentality on this build. Gonna be built strong to hold my fat a$$.but other than that it is what it is. Rat a tat tat the dirty little rat. dnut

More pics as build goes on let me know what yall think

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I'm loving the low seat. That's a place to start. Make it comfy for ya and you'll enjoy it more when the miles start to build. Good luck. Keep us posted.
Tom

cuberasnapper

Feb 22, 2011
Florida
thanks i also used a 24" rim in the rear and a 26 up front. so far the only thing purchased was the motor and sportsman sprocket, lets see if thats all i need to buy, yeah right its never that easy

MotorNut123

Aug 31, 2010
New York
looks good. itll look better with a motor on it. you should make it a fast screamer. no one would expect it. i like the low seat and high bars, makes it look mean

cuberasnapper

Feb 22, 2011
Florida
almost done dont know what else to do, any ideas would be great. the seat post lay out is cool and easy to do for that look, im really diggin it now i want to do more what an addiction by the way this is my 5th build all were stock on felt bikes but they cost too much to butcher up like this one

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Looks like you've got it nailed. The red engine is different but fits the bike.
Congratulations. Let us know how it rides.
Tom

cuberasnapper

Feb 22, 2011
Florida
first ride all ok almost. this kit was such a cheap one now i know why exhaust fell apart on me but thats ok now i can make my own.the dirty little rat is fast too, unless it just feels fast because its small and low. im thinking of putting a new front end,just dont know witch way to go with it chopper,springer,or full custom. also with no front brake it make it a **** of a ride thinking of what is gonna happen.duh.

MEASURE TWICE

Jul 13, 2010
CA
I was called a dirty little rat once by the boss, funny I could like a rat bike though. I probably should forget that as others were called the three stooges!

My build is going to have a red frame with black engine paint.

I eyed that way the change in the seat post, quite nice!

A low down dirty rat;)

Measure Twice