Denver Area Ride XI - Saturday 4/20 - 11am

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I'm all for waiting for better conditions. Sorry, but I'm sort of a fair weather rider. I just don't enjoy being cold. Too old for that. Warm and wet I can stand but cold and wet...
Not for this old guy. :(

Tom

andrewflores17

Jul 12, 2010
colorado springs, CO
glad about the reschduleing i will let shawn now were in .

rode today goretex jacket gloves ski mask silk long jhons the whole nine winter needs to hurry it up and end im sick of looking like a bank robber just to go and ride.

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
So I got picked for the Denver parks and rec courtesy patrol and found out something pretty crappy....any and all paths and walks in the Denver parks and rec system are 15mph punishable by fines starting at $100.... and its not cops its rangers.. be careful guys

It was a please do this thing in the past...its in the books now...really screws a lot of people up...not just our group...screws me on my commute I know that...regardless..just passing along info...sorry to be the messenger

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Something came up I wasn't expecting. Family needs overrules bikes. My mother-in-law is having surgery. Nothing major but my wife and I need to take care of some things for her. Her appointment was changed and we just found out yesterday.

Maybe next time. You guys have fun and ride safe and don't get into any trouble. Watch those speed limits on the trails.

Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Something came up I wasn't expecting. Family needs overrules bikes. My mother-in-law is having surgery. Nothing major but my wife and I need to take care of some things for her. Her appointment was changed and we just found out yesterday.

Maybe next time. You guys have fun and ride safe and don't get into any trouble. Watch those speed limits on the trails.

Tom
Tom,

I can always reschedule it for next Saturday. Turns out that it's my friend Mark GF's birthday and he won't be able to make it. Same goes for Van & his crew, he has to work and he can't make it either. At this point it might only be a 3 or 4 person ride. I'm leaning more towards just rescheduling it... let me know what you think?

Frank

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
As far as the trails go. I haven't been riding much on the inner city trails for some time. Unless, it's around sunset when there's almost nobody on the trails; except for bums.

Thankfully we have plenty of street paths for the day time .rd.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
That would give me a chance to put a few more miles on the new bike. But I don't want to mess up anyone's schedule or fun. Thanks for the consideration, Frank.

Tom

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
We're rescheduled again, it wouldn't be much of a big cruise if there's less then 5 of us going. Check the first post for updated information. Hopefully the weather is going to be nice

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
Hate to say it, but "the weather" might again delay the first cruise of the year for another week... They're saying low to mid 50's with possible showers in the afternoon... I know that's not everyone's cup of tea.

Opinions??

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
What's the verdict? Are we going to ride tomorrow; or should I reschedule? Makes no difference to me just need to know...

.wee.