CT Ride and cook out

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
This is funny. My 1st ship, a passenger came up missing. The Capt. sent me up top of the wheel house with binoculars. I asked if the radar would make me sterile. He responded; "if it did, I'd be up there sun bathing. Get your arse up!"

Long story short, we have no kids. Carol is happy and the passenger passed out in the laundry room.

flybytaco

Metal Molding Madman
Oct 17, 2009
seekonk MASS
we should just all hook up again and just ride what do u think dan? anyone wanna just ride connecticuit is the place for sure

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
we should just all hook up again and just ride what do u think dan? anyone wanna just ride connecticuit is the place for sure
i agree dans part of connecticut was a great place to ride, we could take up the entire lane, almost no cars were ever driving past us, and the ones that were had plenty of space to pass even though we were taking up the whole lane, since they could just drive into the oncoming lane for a moment since there was so little traffic in either direction.

most of the roads were nice and smooth too.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
heel yahh Buddy!

You were asked about more then once and were missed Taco. At least 3 CT rides are getting set up. We have some great Bros.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Great pics Trax, TY!

Still cracking me up, the Eastern European guy (pic 4 of 5) who just had to let us all know, we would never have children and would end soon as our spark plugs pulsed so close to our neither regions. (He stops me every time he sees me at the park)
You'er welcome, and that guy was cracking me up. I could tell he meant well but I kinda tuned out after 5min. of listening to him go on about the dangers of the spark, idk maybe there is something to it but I finally had to say um yes thank you, please excuse me, and walked away.

Ill have to admit, those pics are really good. They got almost everyone in a picture during the riding. Really nice :)
Thanks fox

he missed me in everyone of them somehow LOL.
Sorry bout that Matt-, was not intentional (see above) I had some great footage of everyone, well would have been great if not for the jank mount. And anyway weren't you that polish guy in disguise you were in almost all my shots lol.

gotta love the annoying Polish dude (my dad asked, he's polish) he was bothering me the ENTIRE TIME I was dealing with my blown head gasket rotfl. "Let me see tool, you kids, you do stoopyd thinks, you buy cheap bolt and this happen" lol
I want to say LS you handled that very maturely, I mean he was "trying" to help in his own annoying way but that guy was getting in your grill and you remained firm but polite, that says a lot about you and reflects well on us MB's. Good on ya.

Last edited:

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
Thanks Trax, I deal with an awful lot of annoying people. I've kicked people out of school projects and birthday parties before, but I also know when people need respect. I'm used to stubborn old polish people cuz my great grandma is a polish immigrant who is now 102. Let's hope that we don't get one of THOSE guys at fox's or my rally :)

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Trax, your always the Gentlemen and Diplomat! I really do admire that and need to learn it.

No kidding, Carol told me 3 times to stop talking so loud about TCG. (testicular cancer guy) He has stopped me so many times I got a bit tired and you folks were our guests.

Ah well, I am a work in progress and progress be slow. Sheesh

LOL Fox. Them ears look awesome. UBU!

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
Sorry bout that Matt-, was not intentional (see above) I had some great footage of everyone, well would have been great if not for the jank mount. And anyway weren't you that polish guy in disguise you were in almost all my shots lol.
never said i wanted to be in em ;) staying under cover is harder when your disguise is plastered all over the internet.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
Dan - from work in progress to another, thanks.

Fox - Keep the ears.

Matt - lol

RusticoRay

Oct 3, 2009
6mi. from the Old North Bridge
I had a good time polish dude was old old school. He meant well in a crimugin type of way. I can play the video on my droid phone but cant find it on my computer dah. Still workin at it.
Dan thank Carol for me for the food and setting things up.
Nice to meet everyone and I promose to have a motored bike of some stupidity next year. working on a electric 1000w brush motor and going to go broke with lipo battery purchases. Mongoose bmx situation. Also just pickup up a lifan 2.5 and a homemade gearbox(ReynoldsWeld Lab)Axleron on the blue place. I will have something. You have to admit that 69 Honda little fifty 4stoke is sweet though