China girl kit on order...

GoldenMotor.com

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
Who here has a fond knowledge of China girls as I have one on the way in the mail.

Decided to let my build rest and make a quick $120.00 beater.

My main question is:

What is the reflect or issues that may occur if a China girls installed on a 700c bike Vs
The usage on a 26 inch bike?

It's a bit heart breaking because I had my mind set on the Briggs but at the time. It's better to keep it buried away stripped for customization to fit the Briggs.

I'm looking for a bike at the moment one that sticks out like a thumb but will not identical to the junk that's usually looks like a homeless beater since the 90s.

Wrong answers on a budget include huffy period not even if it was a fat tire...

No choppers they get stolen quick, no bs....

The closet I'll go to box store is an older box brand like jc Higgins.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
It sounds like you already know everything so why ask? Did you know there was a search button?

Did you ever try to do anything that was suggested to you on your Briggs build? No. So why keep making new topics? This is called "spamming"

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
It sounds like you already know everything so why ask? Did you know there was a search button?

Did you ever try to do anything that was suggested to you on your Briggs build? No. So why keep making new topics? This is called "spamming"

They key is "I dont"

And who's to say that I wasn't listening....

Still going manual.....

That bikes torn down for a scratch build.

If I felt comfortable hacking my frame ID stretch the front tube and weld it on.

But that's why I'm getting a China girl... beater to work bike the Amsterdam is for weekend around the town cruising as its very powerful.

I saw this one bike online on YouTube set up like a 2 speed board track racer... but it was all custom and I loved the setup.....

Yo Tell me why this pawn shop trying to pass a 50Cc China girl with F'd off paint ragged tires they said its 110cc and the motors as small as a 50 for $200.00 not looking like that I told me 150 Max is what it's worth they don't even know what frame it's on.

Funny thing as me an the other guy, at the counter both had laughed at the guy who claimed it was 110cc sounds like someone got robbed.

If I'm correct China girls don't come in 110Cc according to eBay.

Last edited:

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa

Also further more, I've decided to do away with the crank pedals all together on the Amsterdam F it....

Mount a solid gear to the crank on the opposite side that the chain runs and boom 3 speeder estimating about 40-65mph @ 3600 rpm.

Now to figure out should I stay v belt or go chain or make a manual clutch no re gearing required.

I'll ride that for awhile then die back the engine size if required.

Mahahahahhahaha!

I won't drive it every day to keep the cops off my can.

Wonder how the internal shift would hold up or will I have to hub upgrade.

I'll sell that sheave once I got it all mapped out... $40.00 back in my pocket.

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
History is repeating itself.

Of the tens of thousands of members on the two forums I've encountered throughout the many years, you take the cake as being the most disorganized, undisciplined, scatterbrained
builder.

Invest your time, energy and $$ on your family.

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa

Of the tens of thousands of members on the two forums I've encountered throughout the many years, you take the cake as being the most disorganized, undisciplined, scatterbrained
builder.

builder.

I work my fingers to the bone you can suck on my dry rotted front tire....
All I do is pay freaking bills butter step back and watch your mouth about my family...

You know how many mf I deal with on a daily?! A house full of ten !!!

F that thought cause you don't know sht about me I'm done with you homie!.

Mf trying to throw salt in my hobby for change on the dollar.....

FYI sucka you pay for a van and don't drive the sob "YOU WONT THERE HOLDING IT DOWN WHEN I WAS STARVING MY SELF HOMLESS FOR A YEAR FEEDING EVERYONE ELSE... YOU WONT THERE WHEN THE TENSIONER WENT BAD ON THE VAN, YOU WONT THERE IN THE RAIN F SNOW AND SLEET PAYING MY RENT WHEN I ALMOST LOST A THUMB ON MY JOB."

YOU DANG SURE WONT THERE WHEN NONE OF THE CARS OR VEHICLES WENT DOWN.... I WAS AND I GUARANTEE YOU WONT SAY NONE OF THIS TO MY FACE PERIOD.....

I KILL OVER MY FAMILY AND THINGS, SO THE F WHAT IF IT ANT RIGHT I DUMP MY COLD BLOOD AWAY FOR MFS DAILY NOT TO SIT HER AND LET SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT I CANT DO ON MY BUDGET WHICH IS SIPHONED AWAY BY MOTHER ******* THAT ANT MINE....

SO PISS OFF... GIVE A F IF YOU HELP WITH MY BUILDS CAUSE IT ANT YOURS. THATS WHY I CANT MESS WITH YOU BRO YOU ON THAT DOWNER STUFF.

You get no special treatment like everyone else bro.... talk right or don't say nothing to me at all I will say that to my own momma about my wife.

I apologize you have to here such foul language but at the height in everyone's life "you stop giving a heck."

If a lady was 150 years old she wouldn't be concerned with none of the stuff from the past.

Just like you with these bikes by time your 80 to 100 years old you won't remember Jack about your bike probably chump change dust hanging from the ceiling.

Last edited:

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
I really feel sorry for your 6 kids and their mother.
Here you are, spending money, time and energy that should be invested in your family.
Jumping from bike project to bike project. You're clueless about what it takes to build a great running motorized bike.
And you're foolish not to do research. I'm guessing you cannot read and comprehend.

If you had any sense, you'd stick to one bike.
Face it. It's foolish to keep jumping from one unfinished bike to the next project.

You'll never get that Briggs bike running well.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
I really feel sorry for your 6 kids and their mother.
Here you are, spending money, time and energy that should be invested in your family.
Jumping from bike project to bike project. You're clueless about what it takes to build a great running motorized bike.
And you're foolish not to do research. I'm guessing you cannot read and comprehend.

If you had any sense, you'd stick to one bike.
Face it. It's foolish to keep jumping from one unfinished bike to the next project.

You'll never get that Briggs bike running well.
Don't you get it yet? He's a writer, not a reader.....

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
He's a horrible ranter/writer.

Half the time, I can't figure out what he's saying.

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
#ignored problem solved,

Now! if anyone else has any real information my new kits on order.

Going to pickup the next bike Tomorrow I got all winter to Max my Amsterdam out with the Briggs....

I still think the 50cc kits a bit under powered but the more the legal ha..ha

Too happy been looking, researching, viewing videos and information from everywhere what I don't get is how some bikes need Jack shaft kits and others don't such as certain 700C bikes which handle well without Jack shaft and some models need the Jack assembly.

Only reason for the 50cc kit is to comply with law.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
My 'kit' is nearly 5 years old with probably close to 2000 nearly trouble-free miles. If you treat 'em right, they'll treat you right.

I know you may not want to hear it, but the others have tried to steer you in the right direction. Best of luck in your new project.

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
My 'kit' is nearly 5 years old with probably close to 2000 nearly trouble-free miles. If you treat 'em right, they'll treat you right.

I know you may not want to hear it, but the others have tried to steer you in the right direction. Best of luck in your new project.
Yeah thanks....

Do you think I'll need Jack shaft kit for a 26 inch?

It's not a set in stone type thing to my knowledge.

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa

That's 5 on a China?

I hear most of the wrist pins give out at 1800 miles thus leading to cylinder scoring, and a new jug....

But hey that's nothing next to the base life of the engine once the crank seals start to leak then it's new block time....

If it requires full tare down at the split it's trash or a sitting engine waiting to undergo a full custom build however I don't think the castings can withstand what a Honda NB50 COULD withstand.

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
That's 5 on a China?

I hear most of the wrist pins give out at 1800 miles thus leading to cylinder scoring, and a new jug....

But hey that's nothing next to the base life of the engine once the crank seals start to leak then it's new block time....

If it requires full tare down at the split it's trash or a sitting engine waiting to undergo a full custom build however I don't think the castings can withstand what a Honda NB50 COULD withstand.

I use the same 50:1 Echo oil mix that I use in my 12 yr old Echo weed whacker. The only reason you'd need a 'jackshaft' is if you plan on using a bike that would use a derailleur to shift gears......ie, a 10sp bike.

Just a suggestion.......when you ask a question, try not to answer the answer on several different tangents. I have a guy that works for me that will answer a simple question such as, "What time is it?", with a half hour ramble on how to build a clock. This hobby isn't rocket science. Most of us on the forum are willing to help others solve their problems. It gets irritating when the solution is taken down multiple rabbit holes. The 'information' you typed really has nothing to do with the answer I provided. Try to implement the KISS method ---- Keep It Simple SignGuy...........

These little China Girls really do an amazing job --- considering that they were designed to power Russian farm implements in the 1940's & 1950's. Granted, there are engines installed that fail pre-maturely (from manufacturing defects to defective customers). However, there are many that have lots more miles than mine.

Last edited:

TheSignGuy

Nov 24, 2014
seattle, wa
I use the same 50:1 Echo oil mix that I use in my 12 yr old Echo weed whacker. The only reason you'd need a 'jackshaft' is if you plan on using a bike that would use a derailleur to shift gears......ie, a 10sp bike.

Just a suggestion.......when you ask a question, try not to answer the answer on several different tangents. I have a guy that works for me that will answer a simple question such as, "What time is it?", with a half hour ramble on how to build a clock. This hobby isn't rocket science. Most of us on the forum are willing to help others solve their problems. It gets irritating when the solution is taken down multiple rabbit holes. The 'information' you typed really has nothing to do with the answer I provided. Try to implement the KISS method ---- Keep It Simple SignGuy...........

Thanks