Chief say "how" :)

GoldenMotor.com

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Sorry to hear that chesty won't be riding with Ya any more, I had to put a couple down too so I know how Ya feel, you'll find another Buddy and the fun & memories will start all over again!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Hey Velo hope you watch the T.V. series Counting Cars, Horny Mike had a race with his boss on his Horny Bike against his boss on a Specialized bicycle, Horny Mike lost,
cool bike though, JNM engine and a Pirate cycle head, so Horny Mike had to ride the M/B to Danny's bar painted green and wearing a thong, Helarious!!

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Well. Im hoping to take the Chief to the local car show again tonight but its hot and sticky here and raining off and on now so we'll see. I ordered an new set of Thick Bricks from Motostrano and they arrived the other day. Reason is compaired to the Thicks I saw on a new Felt 1909 the other day, mine look like they been soaked in tar for a year. I've tried to bring em back with Wheslys Bleach White and a wire brush but no go. IF I get the new shoes on and IF it dont storm I'll give er a go.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I remember seeing that once a LOOONG time ago. I even posted it on this forum somewhere. I think If I remember correctly its a modified ( a lot ) Servi Cycle. LOVED that thing!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
You WIN again... Can't fool you LOL!
You are exactly right Kinda cool wacky Idea, an old Indian front fender would cool on the rear wheel.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I kinda liked the brown but I also kinda didn't. I think they would look OK on a antique build but that's not this build. I think; but am not sure that its long term exposure to ozone that turns em brown.