Chain size

GoldenMotor.com

SpoopyToof

Mar 19, 2017
Tucson
I run a 4 stroke engine and it came with a 410. I ended up buying a #41 "tractor chain" for 15 bucks, It's 10 feet, so I can make 2 bike chains out of it. The rollers are a bit wider but after putting it on, all my chain problems went away.

clay830

Jan 29, 2017
Illinois
I think it was #415. I had a left over #420 chain and put that on. its much much wider than stock chain and moves side to side a bit on the sprocket buts seems to work ok. I might have to replace it though if issues occur.

Feb 2, 2017
California
I think it was #415. I had a left over #420 chain and put that on. its much much wider than stock chain and moves side to side a bit on the sprocket buts seems to work ok. I might have to replace it though if issues occur.
Hey, how is that #420 chain running? Does it run fine, is there any problem? I think I have a #420 chain somewhere that came extra with my racing kart. Let me know if you run into any problems with it.

clay830

Jan 29, 2017
Illinois
Its been fine so far. it fits really wide on the sprocket but works. (it surprisingly fits in the clutch case.) If I have any problems with it down the road ill try to remember and let you know. Have only ridden with it twice.

Last edited: