Can't wait.

GoldenMotor.com

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Next day? I think they all do, some for a price.
Livefast ships the same day or the next day after you order.
That'sdax has an "expediting fee" for next day.

You'll have to call or e-mail the seller you want to deal with and ask 'em.

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
The parts I have ordered from Boy Go Fast have been sent right out. I haven't ordered a engine kit, but I don't really think that would make a difference. I'd give them a A+ for the purchases I have made.

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
I must be misunderstanding things. I have been told that it takes about 10 days before it ships. Then the extra days it takes to ship before I would receive it.

Item stocked and paid in full usually is shipped with 24-48 hours. That is my experience in the hot rod world. But, I have come across having to wait 10 days to two weeks before the item would even ship out of the warehouse and then have to wait how ever long it takes to ship to the house.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
That's just the way some dealers operate. I know Dax's standard is 10 days or less, and you can pay extra to have it shipped out the next day.

Like I said, Spooky will ship within a day or two usually from what they told me.

it all depends on the dealer. Contact some of the dealers and find out what their normal shipping time is.

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
I must be misunderstanding things. I have been told that it takes about 10 days before it ships. Then the extra days it takes to ship before I would receive it.

Item stocked and paid in full usually is shipped with 24-48 hours. That is my experience in the hot rod world. But, I have come across having to wait 10 days to two weeks before the item would even ship out of the warehouse and then have to wait how ever long it takes to ship to the house.
Welcome to the world of Chinese 2 strokes. A good friend has ordered a motor from a Canadian Ebayer, I'm curious on how long that takes!

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I have bought engine kits from boygofast, Kings from Canada, and Dax.
All are good engine kits, My opinion. All of them take some time for them to get broken in to where they run good and some tinkering to get them to go real fast. As for shipping boygofast is the best only 4-5 days from the purchase on ebay Kings was about 7-8 days as they have to go through customs. Dax was the longest at about 16 to 18 days. Dax is the closest to me to one state away but I didn't have a problem with the wait. I don't know if he's that busy or he only ships on certain days. All of the sellers get a big thumbs up from me for the price and fun factor.
Norman

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
Well, we chose to order from Dax. We have heard good things about the company, so we will wait. Hopefully it won't take to long, but better to wait and get a good engine then to get junk. Thanks again for the input. Tanya

gasequoia

Aug 11, 2008
bought one on ebay from boysgofast and he shipped it same day fed x--took 6 days but recieved fine--have had problems geting it to start tho--he has answered all my emails but wish I had phone as it takes to long to email back and forth--

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
you would have better luck asking here on the forum about starting problems. There is a huge amount of information stored in the brains of the members here. That is excluding mine.