can this bike be built??

GoldenMotor.com

Kraash

Jul 29, 2008
I just nabed this at walmart.. its a scwhinn ruler.. wired name. but it looks nice.. what do you think?

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
It might take a little finagling but I bet it will work. A little adapting for the motor mounts and maybe a little engineering on the intake and carb. But I bet it will make a great motorized bicycle. I really like that springer front........................................

springer

Jul 31, 2008
I am going to walmarts until I find this bike. I have never built one....just been reading and learning, but that is sweet....gotta have it.

Kraash

Jul 29, 2008
i guess its new this year.. i was looking for the older orange moon dog but couldnt find one.. check the cool seat to :)

springer

Jul 31, 2008
I have bikes I just need to figure this motor deal out, but I will have one of these, I can't wait to see you build this up!

Ilikeabikea

Jan 27, 2008
Ptown, Texas
Did you notice the adjustment on the rear tire. That would be perfect. I may have to go get one of those just for the future.................................

datz510

May 9, 2008
Mesa, AZ
Thats an awesome deal for such a cool looking bike, with springer front end even.

I might have to go pick one up for myself and stick it in the shed for my next motored bike build.

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO
That is a pretty cool lookin bike. It'll probably be a tight fit motor-wise, but I'm sure it'll work with a little finagling.

Kraash

Jul 29, 2008
justbill do you have a link to one built??

i sent a pic to thatsdax and they told me they didnt think it would work.. =(
:(