Built my bike three days ago and have been smiling ever since

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by xypex982, Jun 28, 2010.

1. xypex982

xypex982 New Member

I built my bike, which in itself was a nightmare but after nearly 12 hours and lots of custom fabricating my experienced friend and I got the kit all ready. I have been lurking these forums for a while and will be posting in the High Performance Bicycle Engine Tips a lot since I am looking for plenty of power so a large guy like me (6ft 215lbs) can tackle hills with ease in southern California. I'm almost done breaking it in, just have about a 1/4 of a gallon of gas left to burn.

2. charles.paskell

charles.paskell New Member

Welcome xypex982 what kind of bicycle are you using? whit what kind of motor? just wondering any pics?

3. xypex982

xypex982 New Member

Sorry your right I should have posted more info. I am using a cruiser frame with a 66cc Stinger SD kit.

[​IMG]

4. 2door

2door Moderator
    Staff Member

Okay, now that the first one is on the road and running...what's your plans for the NEXT one?
    You were warned, weren't you, that these things are like potato chips? You can't have just one.
    Good job, nice looking build. Enjoy, have fun and ride safe.
    Tom

5. xypex982

xypex982 New Member

Ohh yes I was warned! I am already wondering how I could get a MB to look like a cafe racer.

6. wbelyeu

wbelyeu New Member

newto the forum i was driving the wife nuts talking about it

I built my bike about a month ago. i am using a 26 inch huffy deluxe with a 66cc/80cc dark horse motor. i have put more than 40 miles on just in my neighbor hood alone. i have started working on streamlined lighting projects and a trailer build. when i finish the trailer i plan on buying and building one more but going.crt. more for the bobber chopper look instead of the old school look i have now..crt.

7. charles.paskell

charles.paskell New Member

nice build i like that color

8. xypex982

xypex982 New Member

Thanks. I am trying to figure out what slant head I could put on this thing and if it would actually increase compression.