Built an absolute screamer

GoldenMotor.com

Mossy

May 20, 2022
This engine with some cleaning up will turn 12k with a 44t as does the original gt5 with 32mm intake... You have to retard the timing because these are made for the original shorty CDI and with the tall newer TZ ones it's advanced because of the 1 o'clock vs 12 o'clock position of the magnet...
Anyone who thinks it's not possible hasn't run one of them and they've been around for 20 years... Don Grubee put a lot of time putting these together traveling to china and everything to be competitive at the time... 6mm case... And they're are miles of posts on here about it... But as usual those people aren't on anymore or got banned decades ago for defending themselves for being liars...
We're talking 40-50mph depending on rider weight... 12+14k rpm it's not an absurd claim... It also explains why I just share parts... Do with it what you want... And the results are going to be different with so many factors in play... I've got these engines and parts... I've run them years ago and will again when I get around to it... But because I don't want to have to have another conversation like this... This post validated my experience... These were the engines I ran... My name was sleeper 10+ years ago on here or the other forum... I've seen everything come and go and come back again... Just because someone else is on a forum for a while doesn't mean they know everything and because of that time put in you'd think they would? It's the ego... Jealous games.. they never get to know if it was truth or not because there running people off to fast to know either way...
*** If you come up with something don't share the results on here is the message they don't want it... Only ask common questions about something they know and praise them for that... And don't steal there thunder... Post about stuff that's way over there heads so you can reference your posts to keep track of everything... Scatter it around so they would have to read every post to figure it out... I'll post stuff to burry the information I will retrieve later... That way only people who are truly interested and the haters won't bother with it....

Attachments

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Don't believe anyone except someone promoting phantom 85 sales. But there are some internal issues... So if the GPS isn't that far off as claimed to be that only leaves...
Basically if you put a CR 500 on a bike the phantom 85 is some how the standard... The p85 is a 40mm crank... That has more to do with the Rpm than anything else.. a 38mm crank will turn a higher rpm by design.... the Stihl Ms 460 has a 38mm crank... That's about a 4000 rpm difference to the phuckum 85...
So either everyone is stupid... Or there just out to discredit everything but what there selling or ....

But to really kick this dead horse... The smaller bore would have more ability to reach a higher rpm... Over square vs under square... 52/40 and 47/38

But used tire salesman don't know about geometry and all that... All they know Is to gang up and run off anything that doesn't fit there sales brochure

Attachments

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I still would like to know the port timings?
39mph is still impressive for a stock kit...

Reactions: fasteddy

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
I like to troll Facebook groups with outrageous feeds and speeds and some other lines sometimes too. It’s way too easy. Even trolled Neil Sr with this same line and pic. Hook line and sinker, took the bait and posted it on the other forum to try and shame me. It was beautiful.

Attachments