Brand new motor/started then chain fell off now it wont start

GoldenMotor.com

Andrew weed

Mar 31, 2017
Indiana
I bought a brand new flying horse "mustang racer" 66/80 cc motor along with the in-frame gas tank gt-2 bike from bikeberry about 2 months ago and when i got it i put her altogether the sameday it came in because i was excited to take that baby for a spin! Well i got it all together that night and when daylight was gone o finally got it right....so i thought...well at first everything seems prefect but when i drop the clutch she starts right up but my chain fell right off..DAMN IT! No big deal right? Well since it became dark out i figured it would be a easy fix the next morning. Right? I mean it should be. Well the next day i wake up and first thing i did that day was fix the chain issue. I had to take the clutch case cover off because when the chain came off it bunched up in the clutch gear but came out easily. Then i continued to proceed to fix the chain/slack issue without a hitch..HERES WERE THE PROBLEM LIES!! For the life of me it will NOT start!! I checked to see if im getting spark and yes its gettig spark still. What else could have gone wrong? I dont understand!!??? Please anyone help so i can get this thing going!!

Kartooo

Nov 18, 2016
MA
gas cap vented ?
some of those frames come with an aluminum cap that has no hole....

Andrew weed

Mar 31, 2017
Indiana
Hey you guys that responded to my post i wanna say thank you for your guys generous offers to help me with my problem. I do in fact have excellent news!!! SHES ALIVE!!!! Finally got her started!! And am extremely embarrassed about what the issue was this whole stinking time!! IT WAS THE DAMN CLUTCH ARM!! I had it pulled in a lil too far to the point it would engage but obviously not far enough! I mean i moved it literally an 1/8 of an inch and made a world of difference. So i guess an important lesson learned today! Man they say to be patient when working on a 2 stroke motor. I guess theyre right! I swear i knew it was going to be something so simple and i was right! I was going to pay someone to fix it too!! Lol man they woulda made some easy money! Lol proly woulda made fun of me!! Smh im just glad i got her running finally! Already got it up to 38mph lil more fine tuning and i hope to make it to 50!!! Is it possible? Guess we'll find out!!dnut