Bolt together frame?

GoldenMotor.com
Jan 21, 2015
Portland, Oregon
So I have a dilemma: I want to race a motorized bicycle in socal, but I don't have a car that can transport any of my bikes. I was thinking, what if I made a custom frame that could unbolt into several pieces for easy transport? Is this a terrible idea?

Reactions: MotorBicycleRacing

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Putting a hitch on your shitty car could cost as much as the car. If I were you I’d rent or borrow a pickup. You could also remove the motor and use a regular bike rack.

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
So I have a dilemma: I want to race a motorized bicycle in socal, but I don't have a car that can transport any of my bikes. I was thinking, what if I made a custom frame that could unbolt into several pieces for easy transport? Is this a terrible idea?
Are you on Facebook?
Socal racer #480 made a cheap light rack that bolts on his econobox car and holds his 60lb China girl.
I have a $80 Amazon motorcycle rack but that needs a 2" receiver hitch.

bchanfcb1987

Aug 12, 2020
www.reservdelaronline.se
Electric lawn equipment will run much quieter than gas-powered ones so you may not need to wear ear protection when using these. Nor will you have to worry about disturbing neighbors when taking care of your lawn in the early morning hours while it's still cool.