Best music videos of all time

GoldenMotor.com

MountainMage

Jan 19, 2011
internets
I was going to start this thread with the music video "Achy Breaky Heart" by Billy Ray Cyrus which has to be one of the most professionally produced and creative music videos ever. Not to mention the style and charisma of Billy Ray is unmatched by any other artist in recording history, and call me crazy... but his dance moves are up there with Michael Jackson and Little Superstar. The Lyrics, the Mullet, the Moves, The Music... all wrapped up in an orgasmic experience for your senses. It's no wonder his hit single sold millions he's a musical performing genius! WAY better than Elvis IMO.

And then his daughter Miley oh my she is such a wonderful role model for the little ones Billy Ray sure is a great dad. I nominate him for Best Human on Earth.

Don't take my word for it, see the video for yourself! YouTube - Billy Ray Cyrus - Achy Breaky Heart

::insert Bill Hick's Billy Ray Cyrus joke here::

All joking aside... haha

This might not be considered a music video, but it's one of my favorite live performances on video,

A Beautiful Night by Prince check it out:

Dailymotion - It's Gonna Be A Beautiful Night 1987 - une vidéo Music

Another favorite of mine Sonny Boy Williamson - Keep it to yourself

YouTube - Sonny Boy Williamson - Keep it to Yourself

And for creative original music videos my vote goes to REM - Shiny happy people sure to put you in a good mood if you're feeling down:

YouTube - R.E.M. - Shiny Happy People (Video)

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
THAT, was one of the most amazing things I've ever seen...Thank you, Goat. I've got to share that with some friends who are heavily into mountain biking. I think they'll be impressed too. Thanks again.
Tom

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
I don't really like the song in this one. They kept mixing different songs in this compilation for a while. Here is paying the price!........... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4blahxuuhxg....... One more YouTube - Longest Bicycle Downhill

I liked the Danny MacAskill best of all its sparks every emotion! A perfect done video and a great song. Most of all a guy truly dedicated to his craft. If only I had the support and got sponsored when I was younger. I played hard my self but nothing like this stuff and feel lucky not to be crippled.

skiball83

Nov 18, 2010
Chicago
The first one I wanted to shoot myself after about a minute in...I tried to listen...couldnt, and I like country. The second vid looked like the joker in batman had relations with a prince video. Ha really!!! The third was great. Reminds me of a guy I work with, good tunes. Fourth was an abomanation to mankind, you should shoot yourself. Sorry, the only good thing was the guy peddeling the bike in the begining. I am very very disapointed. Not angry just disapointed.

Last edited: