azvinnie here

GoldenMotor.com

azvinnie

Jul 23, 2008
l'm from AZ, and hope this place is not like the mbc. l love building and riding gas and electric bikes, without all the BS politics. anyway, l'm looking forward to a better place to hangout @.....later

Last edited by a moderator:

bamabikeguy

Jun 28, 2008
Holly Pond, AL
picasaweb.google.com
Hey Vin,

These lineup changes are eerily like those "trade happy" AZ Diamondbacks

Following the Backman incident, the Diamondbacks spent heavily on free agents in order to re-build into a contender. The club signed 3B Troy Glaus, P Russ Ortiz, SS Royce Clayton, and 2B Craig Counsell, among others. They then traded Randy Johnson to the New York Yankees, for Javier Vazquez, Dioner Navarro, and Brad Halsey. They then turned around and dealt newly acquired catcher Dioner Navarro to the Dodgers for Shawn Green, and sent Shea Hillenbrand to the Toronto Blue Jays. Finally, they traded Casey Fossum to the Tampa Bay Devil Rays for José Cruz, Jr.

azvinnie

Jul 23, 2008
thanx for the comments guys, seems to be pretty kewl here, l think l'll hangout for awhile.:D

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
welcome vinnie. hope you enjoy the site as much as the rest of us. only rule here as someone said is to enjoy yourself. glad to have you with us
:ride2:

azvinnie

Jul 23, 2008
datz thanks for the welcome, it was very kewl on the loop202 freeway event, was very glad to me you and lenny. we will have to setup a ride some time......later

stude13

May 28, 2008
north bend wa.
hi guys, i never really picked up on the reason for the squabble. im glad you guys are comfortable here. i enjoy both sites and the only problem ive been called on is maybe an odd sense of humor or that everybody should be tucked in and given an A+. but im old! now lets ride mitch

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
Lets get together fort one of your famous nite rides soon Vinnie. I am building a new ride and may not have dependable ride for a little while but I will be posting as I build. I gotta get some lighting details from you, as it is the best I have seen yet.

azvinnie

Jul 23, 2008
hay lenny, a night ride sounds good to me. send me a private messege and will set something up. l spoke with roland and maybe do a saugro lake run in the fall, the road is brand spanken new. let me know and will go from there!^5

Weedylot

Angry Old Fart
Jun 12, 2008
Tucson Arizona
Welcome azvinnie, this site is waaaay better than "that other site". You can actually include scooters and mopeds in the discussions without being admonished by some know-it-all type.