Ann Arbor/Saline 2008

GoldenMotor.com

nogoodnic

Jan 29, 2008
Shelby MI
forum1.freakbikenation.com
For those who don't know, Ann Arbor/Saline bike show and swap is the oldest and biggest bike swap in the country. I'm relativly new to the antique bike scene and have only been going for the last three years but I will say it is a must see for any bike freak. I took a bunch of pictures with the thought of possibly writing an article for Bike Rod & Kustom and as I am downloading I noticed a funny thing, there were several pictures of very cool motorized bikes that I think you guys will enjoy...Kelly

I really liked this little guy and I remember someone asking awhile back acout setting a kit up in a 20" frame.

I really dig cycle trucks especially if they have motors on them.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
awesome nogoodnic! i wanted to go to the show this year but with the move and stuff it's imposible. thanks for sharing with us (^)

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Thank's Kelly for those pic's (^) Man, that honda brought back some memories! That Evil Kinevil bike was awesome. I would have loved to have a bike like that when I was a kid. Of course I would have broken my neck thinking that if I have a evil kinevil bike, I could do jump's like Evil rotfl