GoldenMotor.com

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
SPECIAL AMSOIL 2 CYCLE SYNTHETIC OIL SALE

$7.50 QUART (plus $7.00 shipping* and tax, via Paypal):

Saber: Best everyday oil. What I have used in all my 2 strokes for years with no issues. Best oil for cleanliness and storage, (protecting tank, lines, and engine case), best oil for 40:1 or 50:1 ratio. Product Code: ATP.

Interceptor: Good power oil, no fouling at low RPM. Best of both worlds oil, power, cleanliness and storage. This is the oil I will run. OK oil for storage, great for 20:1 or 30:1. Product Code: AIT.

Dominator: Race oil. Best power, great protection at max RPM's. Not recommended for storage. Good for 15:1 to 30:1. Product Code: TDR

Any of these oils will work really well in your 2-cycle engines depending on your engine design and your needs. Mixed appropriately, they are low/no smoke, no fouling.
To take advantage of these prices I must take payment via Paypal, check or cash. You will not get these prices if you order direct via the web. Please PM or email me.
For further savings on more volume or other Amsoil products, I recommend becoming a preferred customer (PC). If you have a shop and are interested in selling Amsoil products, allow me to set you up as a Retail Account.

For further descriptions of the oils read here:

Amsoil Synthetic 2 cycle oils (AMSOIL - Two-Cycle Oils - The Fabulous Four)

*($7 shipping for 1-2 quarts - gradually scales up with weight - for example a full case of 12 (each) 1 quart containers ships for about $10 - anywhere in the contiguous USA)
~THANKS!!~

Autocycler

Feb 14, 2008
Metro Washington, DC
Sorry to gush here, but I feel the need to share my experience with Amsoil. I've been running my high mileage bike "the knocker" with Amsoil Saber from Pablo (switched about 115 miles ago). Running a 32:1 mix makes my worn out engine purr like a it did a few thousand miles ago....with noticably smoother and quiet (less clanking) running. I wish I would have starting using this oil sooner. The pure synthetic oil really makes a difference. The price is reasonable as well...I highly recommend it.(p)

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Wow - thanks. Yeah you don't want to go much richer that 32:1 with Saber. (This is the 100:1 oil). Your engine certainly won't wear out because of lack of lube!

I'm running Dominator know, but I want to get my dual brake lever installed and get the carb adjusted before my next ride.

Indeed the member offer is still on - I do need to hike the UPS charge by $1 due to UPS fuel surcharge. :-||

Autocycler

Feb 14, 2008
Metro Washington, DC
Let us know how the Dominator works for you. It will be hard for me to even consider anything but the Saber now. I haven't put any considerable mileage on my newer bikes since switching to Saber, but it certainly makes a huge difference in my daily commuter which has many, many miles on it. Kinda like K-Y for motorbikes...

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
and i will let you know on the Interceptor. i just ordered it yesturday so should recieve next week. my thoughts is an engine will last as long as you take care of it. i was using cheap quaker state 2 cycle oil and keeping a well lubed bicycle motor i think is very important and one of those things i never gave much thought to until now

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
The Dominator is working fine, but it got cold and rainy AGAIN so after I adjusted the brakes I only went on a very short ride. It smells like racing oil. Frankly for pure lubricity and for long life I like Saber and Interceptor.

TheLoneRanger

Jan 3, 2008
Colorado
and i will let you know on the Interceptor. i just ordered it yesturday so should recieve next week. my thoughts is an engine will last as long as you take care of it. i was using cheap quaker state 2 cycle oil and keeping a well lubed bicycle motor i think is very important and one of those things i never gave much thought to until now
Would adding a small amount of Marvel Mystery Oil to each tank help a 2-cycle engine? My neighbor has been adding that to his cars each time he fills up. He has a friend that is a master aircraft engine rebuilder and he has used it for many years and says it reduces engine wear and keeps them in better condition and saves on overall costs.

I've been using it in my cars for the last year.

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Would adding a small amount of Marvel Mystery Oil to each tank help a 2-cycle engine? My neighbor has been adding that to his cars each time he fills up. He has a friend that is a master aircraft engine rebuilder and he has used it for many years and says it reduces engine wear and keeps them in better condition and saves on overall costs.

I've been using it in my cars for the last year.
I doubt it will hurt anything if used at the recommended dose. Should be 100% combusted. Not sure how much it will help in a pre-mix with fresh gas and good oil. Will it help burn the fuel or take the place of the fuel? Will it lubricate or take the place of the oil. Personally I'm not a believer in Marvel Mystery Oil. What do they say about use in 2-stroke pre-mix?

TheLoneRanger

Jan 3, 2008
Colorado
I doubt it will hurt anything if used at the recommended dose. Should be 100% combusted. Not sure how much it will help in a pre-mix with fresh gas and good oil. Will it help burn the fuel or take the place of the fuel? Will it lubricate or take the place of the oil. Personally I'm not a believer in Marvel Mystery Oil. What do they say about use in 2-stroke pre-mix?
I'll let you know what I find out from them next week.

Pablo

Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Thanks - I'm quite curious myself.

Anyways - I want to say thanks to all the guys going for my offer. If anyone knows the pricing structure, this is a pretty good bargain (and I'm not getting rich :eek::D ) But I'd a million times like to sell to fellow bikers.......pure pleasure I tell you.

Hollywood

Mar 17, 2008
Davenport,IA
I have been using Dominator in my HT motorbikes for 3years.I used Saber on the first 2 i builts,but i think it is a little to rich of mixture for the spark plugs(An leaks real bad out the muffler).Thats just my opion.The mixture i use is five ounces Dominator,one ounce MARVAL MYSTERY oil to one gallon 92 octane gas.

Last edited: