american chain drive

GoldenMotor.com

mnrider

Sep 10, 2008
minneapolis
Has anybody used these kits? The clone 48cc 2 stroke looks interesting for the price. Is there a freewheel? Can you still pedal without the motor running? Any experiences anyone has had would be helpful.
thanks
Nate:ride2::bike2::ride:

turbo/chaos

Jul 22, 2008
college station tx
www.myspace.com
i dont know but i did talk to the guy and they whent up to 350 from what the seller said

but hey i have 31cc 4 stroke fricton drive or 40cc 2 stroke chaindrive kits
i sell them for 350to mb members but can work some deal and there the rackmount honda rep kits not grubee kit never ever go grubee

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas
I guess that is one persons opinion only. I have no opinion on them as I've never bought one.
Norman

theonlyhek

Jul 20, 2008
Treasure Coast, FL
I just bought I grubee starfire Gen II, with the steel lined cylinders, bigger bearings, and the new flange mounted carb!

I was reading that someone claimed a 25% power increase over the previous Grubee hawk 2 stroke kits. I cannot wait, Until I read this...
But now I am excited again. :)

BTW I bought from usabikemotors.com, from Tuscon, AZ. Customer Service has been Great!

THANKS ALL
th3onlyh3k

Rayzor

Feb 14, 2009
Bako, Ca
i run a grubee 48cc and i love it, had no problems mechanically or otherwise... i did break the alloy engine mount from over tightening when i first installed it, but that is probably a problem all across the board