Amazing Motorized Bicycle Trip

GoldenMotor.com

travelerhart

Jan 19, 2013
richland,Wa.
www.facebook.com
HOWDY EVERYONE,
I happened to be going through an old box of stuff that never got unpacked today, and happened to find my user name, & password to get back into this forum.

Well everyone knew that the Traveler Phantom bike was stolen, it dearly broke my heart to loose her, she was a good friend, and like a child to me, well no sense crying over spilled MILK.

any how, last year I finally won my disability case, " after 13 yr's ", and started a brand new BUILD, this Bike Build is one that I have wanted, for about 10 yr's, but never had a chance to started it, knowing that I was able to finish it.

FOLK'S trust me when I say, if you have any plans of building a 3 Wheel Bobber, from scratch, plan on spending alot of money,I've still got about $500.00 at least to spend on it, and already am over $1000.00 dollars spent.
"AND SHE IS GOING TO BE A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ART."
so, well, I'm back, and kicking,"not as high anymore, but I'm BACK..trk

travelerhart

Jan 19, 2013
richland,Wa.
www.facebook.com
if so, well it was a MONSTER, installed the 68.5 on a rigid $20 frame, and went to a friends birthday cook out last yr. and thought I could go home before dark," after several, very cold beers, THAT DIDN'T TURN OUT SO GOOD, WOKE UP IN THE EMERGENCY ROOM.
Sold it the very next day for $300 and I didn't have not 1 thin dime in it.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I was talking about the girls bike you were doing after the first bike was stolen, I saw the trike frame on fb that you're doing now.

travelerhart

Jan 19, 2013
richland,Wa.
www.facebook.com
Hello everyone,
Alot has happened sense 2012, I had moved back to Tennessee in 2015, but
have decided to make another Journey across America with a few changes in the route.
I will be posting the entire route Friday May 3, 2016 on my Facebook page, I am hoping to have a bigger following of the journey in Facebook media, and am really hoping to have others to join me with their MOTORIZED bicycles if only for just a few miles.
I have already started plans on the new TRAVELER III bike build and it should be the best one yet.
I will start the NEW Journey in May 2017, from CHAPEL HILL, Tn. to Richland, Washington.
" PLEASE STAY TUNED IN TO THE PROGRESS, and HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON".shft.

Reactions: Dirt Road Cowboy

travelerhart

Jan 19, 2013
richland,Wa.
www.facebook.com
Hello EVERYBODY,
I know it's been awhile, I have stepped up and discovered a New Bicycle Design I am currently building.
I purchased a 73' Harley Aermacchi Z90 4 speed crankcase after doing some research measuring and luck bought a 69' Harley Rapido 125 Iron Jug, Piston and head cap then bolted it all up, in the process now of chopping up a $250 Micargi Stretched Bicycle Frame adding a triple tree front end off a 73' Yamaha AT3 125, 1.60 X 16 REAR WHEEL / 19 X 1.40 FRONT WHEEL.
Really wanted to finish the bobber this year and ride to STURGIS but not gona happen,
so planning STURGIS RUN 2018 .
WISH ME LUCK

Attachments

Last edited:

travelerhart

Jan 19, 2013
richland,Wa.
www.facebook.com
HOWDY EVERYONE,
I happened to be going through an old box of stuff that never got unpacked today, and happened to find my user name, & password to get back into this forum.

Well everyone knew that the Traveler Phantom bike was stolen, it dearly broke my heart to loose her, she was a good friend, and like a child to me, well no sense crying over spilled MILK.

any how, last year I finally won my disability case, " after 13 yr's ", and started a brand new BUILD, this Bike Build is one that I have wanted, for about 10 yr's, but never had a chance to started it, knowing that I was able to finish it.

FOLK'S trust me when I say, if you have any plans of building a 3 Wheel Bobber, from scratch, plan on spending alot of money,I've still got about $500.00 at least to spend on it, and already am over $1000.00 dollars spent.
"AND SHE IS GOING TO BE A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF ART."
so, well, I'm back, and kicking,"not as high anymore, but I'm BACK..trk

Attachments

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Sorry to hear about your niece, its a honorable sacrifice for a very worthy cause to sell a bike or anything else for that matter. We all enjoy our bikes but family comes first, good luck on this new build.

Reactions: travelerhart

travelerhart

Jan 19, 2013
richland,Wa.
www.facebook.com
well folk's 3 weeks and counting till I return to Washington state, really looking forward to getting home, and see all my friends, I will surely miss all the family, but it's time to return to my own life, and getting back to building incredible bike builds, and also finishing my Z90/125 Aermacchi Bike.

Traveler Hart

Jul 29, 2018
Hello,

I wanted to let everyone know of an incredible trip currently being undertaken by a fellow rider by the name of William “Traveler” Hart. He is on the longest motor bicycling trip that I have heard of. So far he has ridden from Texas to Tennessee, back across to Utah, reaching elevations of 12,000 ft going through Colorado. He then headed north through Idaho and into Montana, stopping by bicycle-engines.com. William has been in contact with bicycle-engines.com during his trip and stayed for a few days here in Bozeman. He estimates he has ridden almost 3,000 miles so far, considering that he has had to stay off of major highways. Now on the road again, he headed out with a destination in Washington.

William is using a 58cc phantom 2-stroke engine mounted on a Genesis Onyx beach cruiser. He has custom mounted a Harley Sportster gas tank and says he can push 300+ miles on it, depending on the load. He used a 44T rear sprocket for the beginning of the trip then, before hitting the steep grades in Colorado, William swapped his rear sprocket to 56T. Amazingly, he started out going from Texas to Tennessee towing a friend on another bike, and that was during the break-in period of his motor. After leaving the friend in Tennessee, he hooked up a trailer to his bike to help carry his equipment. He ran into some trouble in Missouri when he was ran off the road by a big rig, breaking the axle on the trailer. Since then he has been relying on mounting all of his equipment to his bike.

Keep an eye out for William on the road and give him a hearty welcome/thumbs up if you see him!

Check him out on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/TravelerHart
usflg
Hello folks, it's been awhile but I wanted to remind everyone my anniversary of that amazing journey June 20th will be the 8th yr anniversary.

Dec 5, 2020
Hello,

I wanted to let everyone know of an incredible trip currently being undertaken by a fellow rider by the name of William “Traveler” Hart. He is on the longest motor bicycling trip that I have heard of. So far he has ridden from Texas to Tennessee, back across to Utah, reaching elevations of 12,000 ft going through Colorado. He then headed north through Idaho and into Montana, stopping by bicycle-engines.com. William has been in contact with bicycle-engines.com during his trip and stayed for a few days here in Bozeman. He estimates he has ridden almost 3,000 miles so far, considering that he has had to stay off of major highways. Now on the road again, he headed out with a destination in Washington.

William is using a 58cc phantom 2-stroke engine mounted on a Genesis Onyx beach cruiser. He has custom mounted a Harley Sportster gas tank and says he can push 300+ miles on it, depending on the load. He used a 44T rear sprocket for the beginning of the trip then, before hitting the steep grades in Colorado, William swapped his rear sprocket to 56T. Amazingly, he started out going from Texas to Tennessee towing a friend on another bike, and that was during the break-in period of his motor. After leaving the friend in Tennessee, he hooked up a trailer to his bike to help carry his equipment. He ran into some trouble in Missouri when he was ran off the road by a big rig, breaking the axle on the trailer. Since then he has been relying on mounting all of his equipment to his bike.

Keep an eye out for William on the road and give him a hearty welcome/thumbs up if you see him!

Check him out on facebook
http://www.facebook.com/TravelerHart
usflg
Wow, it has been an Amazing journey these past 8 yrs. And I apologize for being gone for so long but believe me when I say that Motorized Bicycling is in my blood now and I will never stop searching for my next build that one of a kind freedom that everyone feels for the open road.
So I say to all that enjoy life on a motorized bike.
Live free and never stop living the Love of the Ride.