Alternate gas tanks

GoldenMotor.com

Hot Rod

May 6, 2022
I wanted a different style of gas tank for my bike and after an exhaustive search on the internet for something that would do I just couldn't find something that was right for me.

And then I stumbled across radiator coolant overflow tanks. They are perfect. They're made out of aluminum and they're cheap. A 2 L Aluminum overflow tank on the average cost about 50 bucks and if you were to look at something comparable for a gas tank you're talking at least $100. They have all styles and shapes and configurations that you could imagine.

I just thought I would throw this out there in case anybody else is looking for an alternative fuel tank. These are what you are looking for.

Reactions: fasteddy and Mossy

Mossy

May 20, 2022
The whizzer Electra mock up... The Electra frame is big.. I use it for daily transport and for the year and a half I've had it it's been great the fit and ride makes me not want to motorize it so I'll get a few I can chop up and mess with... The rear drop out is the strongest and biggest other than a Jesse James 20"

Attachments

Hot Rod

May 6, 2022
The whizzer Electra mock up... The Electra frame is big.. I use it for daily transport and for the year and a half I've had it it's been great the fit and ride makes me not want to motorize it so I'll get a few I can chop up and mess with... The rear drop out is the strongest and biggest other than a Jesse James 20"
Me likey!