A little help?

GoldenMotor.com

CozyHotDog

Oct 28, 2022
I’m trying to install lights front, back, break and turn signals. The only thing I can’t seem to get going is the turn signals. I don’t have a clue where to start.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
I’m trying to install lights front, back, break and turn signals. The only thing I can’t seem to get going is the turn signals. I don’t have a clue where to start.
Heres something you might want to try. You can also have one controller operate 2 units. That way you can have front and rear signals. The lights are also visible during the daylight. When watching the video slide left on it for the second video.

[Upgraded Remote] Onvian Smart Bike Tail Light with Turn Signals, Bike Alarm with Wireless Control Remote, USB Rechargeable Rear Bike Light, IP65 Waterproof Auto ON/Off Bicycle Lights for Night Riding https://a.co/d/b0byN2I

CozyHotDog

Oct 28, 2022
I have a flasher relay but can’t get it to work with the turn signals set up I’m doing.

CozyHotDog

Oct 28, 2022
Use regular filament light bulbs instead of the LEDs....
I know this because I once tried to swap LED bulbs into my old VW bus, & the flasher wouldn't work properly until I put the old bulbs back in! :(
I can get them to turn on but they won’t flash, just solid.

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I prefer hand signals... I look at the driver and make Shure they see me motion because on a bicycle or motorcycle it's very dangerous to assume because you have signal lights everyone is going to see them... Anyone remember the 3rd brake light and how that came about? Unless you're pulling a cart with a big ass end to display the lights at the height that's in ' the drivers line of sight'... That's my honest opinion ;)

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Norm I had the same problem using LED bulbs in my ‘50, I kept the LED’s in the taillights for the brightness and used standard bulbs in the front turn signals.
My 67 VW Bus uses single bulbs with dual filaments... I was considering a few options of adding extra bulbs & things like that, but I ultimately decided to keep it simple, (& keep it stock). ;)

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
With the small dim stock taillights and the clueless drives here I needed the upgraded lights, I added a third brake light on the package tray as well. I also changed to a electrical brake switch instead of the pressure type switch, the quicker the lights come on the better.