4 stroke

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jake nielson, Jun 21, 2010.

1. jake nielson

jake nielson New Member

I've had two 2 strokes from grubee. a blackstallion (junk) and a skyhawk (pretty good) looking for a 4 stroke for ease of filling up. (my daily driver) anybody have a 4 stroke they like? name,brand etc,or anybody have a good 2 stroke they like?any info is appreciated,thanks

2. Dan

Dan Staff
    Staff Member

Howdy Jake. The pulling up to the pump and filling is great. (I always exclaim; "I put 70 cents in it last week!" Cracks the obligatory SUV driver up or gets dirty look)

I own a Honda and HFs. Both are awesome. For commuting, I use the HF. But the Honda, with it's smaller size and higher RPM range does well. Just don't sound or look as cool. IMHO

4 smokes last so long, I always suggest going higher end but the HF seem to take abuse well. Don't tell my Honda. She's sensitive.

3. freewheeling frank

freewheeling frank New Member

i love my honda clone just dont get a hoot tranny,absolute garbage!

4. curtisfox

curtisfox Well-Known Member

The new 4G T belt uses The huashang. Its supose to be the same as Honda but has a bearing on the drive end instead of a bushing like Honda.
    And of corse the TiTan is supose to be an industrial motor.

5. azbill

azbill Active Member

6. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Active Member

7. Mac

Mac New Member

Darn folks, are we forgetting about the Subaru's?? I'm rebuilding a EJ25L in my garage right now, has over 240,000 miles... Ooops... wrong list. Hav'in fun though. On a realistic note, I hear allot of HS/Titan/Honda what about the Subaru's?? E035?

Mac

8. ezdoesit

ezdoesit New Member

Welcome to the forum jake! We have a lot of Great Guys here, you should have no trouble Buying, selling , and trading! Not to mention the wealth of knowlege here to tap into! Good luck on your projects!