2nd 212 build... heavy duty

Discussion in 'Motorized Bicycle Welding, Fabrication and Paintin' started by Tony01, Sep 10, 2017.

1. curtisfox

curtisfox Well-Known Member

REALLY LOOKS KOOL! Turned out nice. Do you have the link for FFV8's side car? ............Curt

2. MEASURE TWICE

MEASURE TWICE Well-Known Member

Any way pedal cranks with slightly loose bearings in the hangers may not matter much. You don;'t pedal much ehhh! Just want to clarify for others, the bearings were OK from Azua, just not the pillows (holders, hangers whatever they call them), they are too loose and I put the shims in them with extra effort and now it is OK. The Whizzer Clone Sheave I have had for 2 or 3 years now I finally did grind away more of the bump where the circular sheave has a weld mark for butting the ends. It works a lot better. I may be looking to replace the adjustable diameter pulley and hope I could find an affordable one not made of aluminum like what I am ready to replace my second one. Where did all the good parts go?

3. msrfan

msrfan Well-Known Member

Tony I love this build. It has "the look". Always liked the bobber style. Sure was a lot of work, but came together well. It's amazing how many mods you have to do to make a part fit and do it's job.

4. scratchbuilder

Nice hand Fab work! Take it from the mind to the table to the road. Interested in going cvt myself.

5. Tony01

Tony01 Well-Known Member

Oops! You’ve missed it!

#25 Tony01, Jan 14, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018