212cc Predator

GoldenMotor.com

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I love your bike, great job !
Thanks man, you're not the only one......you have to ride it to appreciate it ;)

Every time I fire it up I know It's gonna be a blast .wee.

On a scale 1 thru 10, what number is the freaky vibration thru the pedals when your doing 60 mph? I'm 20 mph behind you and that high frequency in my feet makes my marbles shrink! LOL!
That's a tough question as I don't get that much vibration, especially compared to a 2-stroke. The pedals are just foot pegs on this bike rotfl

dnut

Last edited:

Badlands

Aug 19, 2014
Northwest
It's not a Motorcycle, you can't pedal a Motorcycle. If anything its closer to a MoPed but it's not that either because a moped is factory made, there in lies the difference, it's a Motor Bike or Motorized Bicycle. : )

I just rode mine to the hardware store and some jerk passed me by inches, guess he didn't like the fact I was on his road!.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
It's not a Motorcycle, you can't pedal a Motorcycle. If anything its closer to a MoPed but it's not that either because a moped is factory made, there in lies the difference, it's a Motor Bike or Motorized Bicycle. : )

I just rode mine to the hardware store and some jerk passed me by inches, guess he didn't like the fact I was on his road!.
That's pretty much the way I see it and it pedals very easily. Just because the engine is larger than a china girl doesn't change he fact that it is a stock beach cruiser frame with an engine mounted to it......Motorized Bicycle, street legal or not.

And yeah, everyone that's not on two-wheels owns the road whether they're texting or not! So many idiot drivers down here everyday is a life and near death adventure when you're on two-wheels.

Imthegrt1

Nov 8, 2014
USA
So at the 11:15 mark on the video I poop my pants almost when you were going in and out traffic and that white SUV pulled in front of you.lmao
That's was a great video ride I enjoyed it a lot .how hard does it hit when you hit a pot hole at those speed?
Great bike do you have a build page on here?
Thanks again for the video I needed it to make me get back in crunch mode on mine.

scotto-

Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
So at the 11:15 mark on the video I poop my pants almost when you were going in and out traffic and that white SUV pulled in front of you.lmao
That's was a great video ride I enjoyed it a lot .how hard does it hit when you hit a pot hole at those speed?
Great bike do you have a build page on here?
Thanks again for the video I needed it to make me get back in crunch mode on mine.
Thanks the great 1......I really avoid hitting potholes even though the front fork has 4" of travel:D

Here is the build page of the bike, the bike looks different now with a sour apple green frame and it goes faster than ever!

The build: http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=32789

Unfortunately Image Shack seems to have scrubbed all the pictures in the beginning of the build......really nice of them.

This is how the bike looks today....

Last edited:
Dec 11, 2014
Tucson
Scotto, great video and great bike! Before I ever bought a CG and joined this forum I looked at those motors and in my head thought "thats the motor to bolt on a bicycle" I still plan to build one someday for an everyday around town bike.

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
Scotto looking at your pics of this bike. I have a question is that the same mounting plate as used on the 79cc and 99cc motors?

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
Damn that makes it very tempting to scrap the 79cc idea and just spend a little more and get a 212cc lol but Chicago coppers might not like that big 212 lol

Scott.D.Lang

Jan 1, 2013
Chicago
I might very well get away with it since the cops here don't know the laws involving MABs but in truth I don't need that much power I'm doing this rebuild for daily driving and not having to add oil to gas lol