2019 5th Annual Midwest Scarecrow Run 6/8/2019

GoldenMotor.com

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
I can’t leave the road I live on and feel safe, I have to carry my bike in my truck to somewhere to ride, my dead end road is great for testing but after a couple of runs from end to end I’m done. I would like to host a ride but can’t do it from home.

Reactions: indian22

xseler

Apr 14, 2013
OKC, OK
Ray,

Glad the ride isn't here in OkieLand! We'd have to rig pontoons to the bikes. I'm afraid the skeeters will be really, really bad in a couple of weeks.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Ray,

Glad the ride isn't here in OkieLand! We'd have to rig pontoons to the bikes. I'm afraid the skeeters will be really, really bad in a couple of weeks.
Mark

We are under a flood warning, but the folks over on the Mississippi River have had it real bad and the Illinois River is also in major flood. The small Spoon River I live on is flooded but we have been more fortunate then the folks on the big River. Hopefully it dries up a bit for the ride so all the roads will be open.

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Ray,

Hope you weren't effected by that last storm. It went right over us on the way to El Reno & looked super nasty already. Siren ran for about twenty minutes here.

As far as rides are concerned I'd say our Fall weather is more conducive to an enjoyable event in Indian Territory...the native state.

Rick C.

YesImLDS

Jun 29, 2013
Columbia, Missouri
Gentlemen.... Unfortunately I am going to have to pull out this year. The rebuilt bike is having some issues that I just don't want to deal with at the moment (something self clearancing internally) and I am swamped with several other events that are overlapping. Hopefully I'll be free on the 6th annual

Mr.B.

Oct 21, 2008
Upper Mississippi River valley
Gentlemen.... Unfortunately I am going to have to pull out this year. The rebuilt bike is having some issues that I just don't want to deal with at the moment (something self clearancing internally) and I am swamped with several other events that are overlapping. Hopefully I'll be free on the 6th annual
Dang!

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Hope to catch you for the next one.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
So far the weather forecast looks good for Saturday!
Mr B
Depends on which forecast you look at. Looked at one this morning that says 60% chance of rain Saturday but will wait till about Wednesday to see what they say. If the event does get cancelled it would be moved to mid/late September, but will just have to see. Don't want to see folks drive clear out here only to get drenched, but its a bit early to tell. Just hoping it going to be nice.

ckangaroo70

May 13, 2011
Central Illinois
Fingers are crossed. Ride will start at 10:00am pending weather...so come beforehand for meet and greet. Starting location is 307 W Harrison St in London Mills,IL. May relocate to London Mills Riverside Park pavillion weather pending.
Ride will be at least 5 hours...so allow all day.

Reactions: Mr.B.

Rommelstøk

Sep 20, 2017
It was a great day for the run. Thank you so much to everyone that made this happen! Everything was great. I can't wait to go again next year!

Reactions: Mr.B.