1st AVG Group Flying Tigers tribute build

GoldenMotor.com

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I'm nowhere near done with this thing; lots left to do and I got some neat ideas but that's all for now. At least its rideable.

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
Is that the same saddle you've had only on another bike ? or is it a new one ? looks good on that bike and the Bike looks remarkable too.

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
Thanks guys! I'm not at all sure about those handle bars. And still a few bits to assemble Then its just waiting for the KC drive system to be available. Got a NEAT set of headlights off the Rat Rod bikes classifieds and Im gonna make a mini fairing around them once I finalize the handle bar situation. Yes truckd, same Leeper saddle I had for a time on the Twin build.

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Thanks guys! I'm not at all sure about those handle bars. And still a few bits to assemble Then its just waiting for the KC drive system to be available. Got a NEAT set of headlights off the Rat Rod bikes classifieds and Im gonna make a mini fairing around them once I finalize the handle bar situation. Yes truckd, same Leeper saddle I had for a time on the Twin build.
Maybe just a single bar, like a tiller, with a grip on top with a flip up machine gun trigger? :)

Tom

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
OK! The last nail has been driven into the coffin of summer here in the Valley of the Sun ( stroke) :) Its less than 100 F in the garage now and its time to start a build'n again!!! WEEEEEeeee!!! The bike is over at KC Vail's place right now getting fitted for either using my existing Phantom motor mount adapted to hold the support bearing OR a custom motor mount for the shifter kit. Once its back in my hands the gloves come off and its ON! LIKE DONKEY KONG!!!

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
This year I have had some medical issues but Damnn I am Finally!! getting the upper hand. Call some time Bro I DIG! the Bike.