Yet more questions

GoldenMotor.com

Padanew

May 9, 2008
Ok, so far I have ordered my engine and my bike and waiting on them to arrive. So now I need to ask some more questions.

1: Can i use amsoil to start and break in my engine? 100:1 seems a bit lean. Not sure just dont want to burn up the engine.

2: What and were can I get a better air intake for this engine (70cc).

3: Where can i get a 415 chain breaker?

4: Is there anyone here who can make a really good muffer if I supply the parts or money?

5: Also; where can i get the stronger wheel rims for front and back?

Cant think of anymore questions atm will add more later.

Ghost0

Mar 7, 2008
Bellingham, WA
1. You can use Amsoil but I would start at 20:1 then you can go 40 or 50 to 1 after break in.
2. You can find different air cleaners. I use a K&N RC-2550
3. Motorcycle shops have chain breakers that will work for the 415 chain
4. If you are looking for a muffler I don't know what to tell you. If you are looking for a tuned pipe there are threads in this forum where some people are selling them and some have adapted pocket bike pipes.
5. Talk to your bike shop or online about wheels, I would suggest just getting yours re-laced with bigger spokes.
Hope this helps.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Ok, so far I have ordered my engine and my bike and waiting on them to arrive. So now I need to ask some more questions.

1: Can i use amsoil to start and break in my engine? 100:1 seems a bit lean. Not sure just dont want to burn up the engine.

2: What and were can I get a better air intake for this engine (70cc).

3: Where can i get a 415 chain breaker?

4: Is there anyone here who can make a really good muffer if I supply the parts or money?

5: Also; where can i get the stronger wheel rims for front and back?

Cant think of anymore questions atm will add more later.
1) Sure you can start with Amsoil. 100:1 is for light precision 2 -strokes. 30:1-40:1 is about right.

2) I use an adapted Amsoil air cleaner.

3) You can get a Park tool CT-5 for low cost on eBay, etc Park Tool Website
There are larger options as well

4) Get an expansion pipe and then a healthy silencer.

5) Good bike shop