Wish me luck!

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by yodabob, Aug 4, 2008.

1. yodabob

yodabob New Member

Never got to do an official introduction. My name is Bob and this is my first build.
    Well wish me luck. In PA you have to have any motor vehicle registered. So I’ve been working diligently on making my motorbike legal for PA. Today she went to an enhanced inspection station to se if I can get a reconstructed title. They said I should know by Wednesday.

Attached Files:

2. Dave31

Dave31 Moderator
    Staff Member

Hello yodabob, I believe I have welcomed you before but if I did not....Welcome to the forum :)

That is a very nice Motorized Bicycle....I like it (^)
    :ride2:

3. Motoschwinn

Motoschwinn Member

HI BOB! Nice bike, good luck on getting it registered. Anything special you had to add to the bike?

4. yodabob

yodabob New Member

So far it it is a headlight.turn signals,horn, brake light that I used a bellows switch with the clutch cable run through it to activate since the bike has a coaster brake, rear veiw mirror, under 50cc which my 80 was made into with a little decal made at work, speedometer, and hopfully that will do it.

5. UncleKudzu

UncleKudzu New Member

well, from what i hear in this forum, those 80s aren't 80s anyway, so your decal might be pretty accurate :)

the bike looks sharp. let's hope the revenuers like it too.

6. Saddletramp1200

Saddletramp1200 Custom MB Buiilder

Welcome Bob:) Good lookin' ride! Rule for anything that has a badge, clipboard, or can mess up your day. Donuts, always bring donutsrotfl Later Tramp (c)

7. yodabob

yodabob New Member

From things I have read I would have to agree with you. Looks like 67cc from what I have gathered. What I do know it pulls my 210lbs and the tank it is mount on alot faster then I need to go on a bicycle.