Wide crank sets for 1950 Schwinn Panther

GoldenMotor.com

Master Link

Apr 7, 2016
Merced, CA
My search turns up many out of date threads and the ones I find are out of stock. Must be trade relations with China. Any info welcome, what to buy what not to buy and why. Oh will be using EZ Motorbike kit. Also need engine mount plate to fit vintage frames as sold by custommotoredbicycles.com, site says they are in stock but they also said ez motorbike kits were in stock as well but they were not, they may be but seem questionable at this point in time.

Thanks.
Joe

Master Link

Apr 7, 2016
Merced, CA
Yeah called a couple of times at appointed time and got recorded message.. Perhaps I will call again she said in e-mail that she was waiting for parts for ez motorbike kit even thou it is listed as in stock so I called Mister Quenton "Lee" Gunther and he said he was waiting for ez motorbike kit parts (funny that) but would call me when they came in and would charge me at that time.

Last edited:

Master Link

Apr 7, 2016
Merced, CA
Talked to Quenton today he say's no need for wide pedal crank on my 1950 Schwinn Panther, a juvenile 5 1/2" one piece crank for 24" bicycle will fit 26" frame and clear bottom of engine with no problems. Also supplied engine mount made for vintage Schwinns so fitment not a problem.
Thanks all
Joe