who's tried the fat cat pipe?

GoldenMotor.com

noco

Sep 9, 2009
fort collins colorado
Yes. Your project was not only a work of art but I also suspect a real performer. To be honest though, considering how much work you put into it, and $30 plus, it makes more sense for me to just buy another one from Pablo and Jim.

I can get chinese exhausts for less than a saw buck apiece shipped complete with flange etc.. And conduit is almost free at places like Lowes and Home Depot. Soooo... the gears in my head start turning (or is that a stripping sound I hear? :) ).
you might not want to use conduit...its galvi and it sucks to weld....+++++rod

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Yeah, same here xlite - I keep meaning to weld it up now that it's fitted... but I never seem to get around to it lol

Mebbe this winter when I strip the bike down fer paint ;)

trimguy247

Oct 27, 2009
orlando
i got a sbp pipe and its nice but i just built a duel pipe for my cruiser its sweet it got good tork and power and smoothed out the engine a lot i love it even if it looks funny

RedB66

Dec 28, 2007
Sunshine State
I use the pipe from Spooky Tooth. I like it. I like the sound it produces. Performance wise...I dont really strive to ask too much from my motor. I use an upgraded plug, good air filter and a 32T-36T sprocket. Most of my builds will cruise around 35MPH. Have had a couple achieve 38MPH.

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Yes. Your project was not only a work of art but I also suspect a real performer. To be honest though, considering how much work you put into it, and $30 plus, it makes more sense for me to just buy another one from Pablo and Jim.

I can get chinese exhausts for less than a saw buck apiece shipped complete with flange etc.. And conduit is almost free at places like Lowes and Home Depot. Soooo... the gears in my head start turning (or is that a stripping sound I hear? :) ).

It's a grind and popping sound you hear !....LOL ( kidding ! )...you just blew your motor !

Grins,
Salty.shft.