Whizzer identity help

GoldenMotor.com

Tom from Rubicon

Apr 4, 2016
Rubicon, Wisconsin
Is it a runner? That is the bottom line, and what your are willing to pay or the market will bear. Like at any auction. The accepted price is what it is worth, that day.. Whizzers new and old are always for sale as a commodity.
Tom

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
Not sure what year ect.. seller says 1948.Thanks for all help in advance.
View attachment 106323
Hey! No that bike is not from 1948. That bike frame is from 1972 to 1983. The frame is a huffy Good vibrations steel frame. Handle bars and headset are as well from a huffy Good vibrations bike. The huffy Cranbrook replaced this type of bike in 1985! I actually have a build on this exact frame from 1977 of this bike if your interested! Hope it helps!

thimmaker1

Apr 11, 2021
Hey! No that bike is not from 1948. That bike frame is from 1972 to 1983. The frame is a huffy Good vibrations steel frame. Handle bars and headset are as well from a huffy Good vibrations bike. The huffy Cranbrook replaced this type of bike in 1985! I actually have a build on this exact frame from 1977 of this bike if your interested! Hope it helps!
Not sure what year ect.. seller says 1948.Thanks for all help in advance.
View attachment 106323
It’s definitely a Schwin frame based on the welded on kickstand and the springer fork. Even the spread of the handlebars says 40s 50s. The engine is probably an H series, or possibly a J. Check on the side of crankcase. 48 is probably correct.

user54508

Feb 3, 2021
It’s definitely a Schwin frame based on the welded on kickstand and the springer fork. Even the spread of the handlebars says 40s 50s. The engine is probably an H series, or possibly a J. Check on the side of crankcase. 48 is probably correct.
lol not a Schwin frame......... lol@ welded on kickstand what you think the one I showed is?, springer fork was same one that came on the huffy good vibrations I have it's sitting in a box cause it was trucked up when I got the old bike. fork on mine is 24 inch since that is what it got converted to for a build. funny enough even has same seat on it still as the guys above! handle bars everything is identical. to what use to be on the bicycle. Look up a huffy good vibrations bicycle. Everything this bicycle has is factory stock that came on one.