Whizzer H rebuild HS Senior Project

GoldenMotor.com

YoungWizzerH

Sep 23, 2019
Hello beautiful people, hope your day is going well. I recently came into possession of a 1946 Whizzer H motor and I need tips on how to convert the motor for a 26-inch wheel bike. I am aware this means I need a different size sheave (rear pulley) and belt if anyone has some info on this conversion it would be greatly appreciated. Below is a picture of everything that I have in the case that helps or interests you.

Attachments

thimmaker1

Apr 11, 2021
Hello beautiful people, hope your day is going well. I recently came into possession of a 1946 Whizzer H motor and I need tips on how to convert the motor for a 26-inch wheel bike. I am aware this means I need a different size sheave (rear pulley) and belt if anyone has some info on this conversion it would be greatly appreciated. Below is a picture of everything that I have in the case that helps or interests you.
Looks like you have parts to a Schwinn bike there other then the frame and sheave. Have rebuilt a number of Whizzer engines and have Manuel’s etc. George at [email protected]