Which speakers should I use on my motorized bicycle?

GoldenMotor.com

Do you listen to music while riding?

• With headphones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Without headphones

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Goergedave

Oct 23, 2015
Texas
I don't want to be use headphones so I am opting for a mp3&4 player with a waterproof Bluetooth speaker. To be clear those are separate. Thoughts and suggestions needed please. I'll use an unmodded poo-poo muffler in a sparsely to moderately populated area. Budget is $250 MAX.

Jimmy Bloodmaker

Nov 24, 2018
midwest
i wouldn't ride with music. i live in the city and these people would run over a baby holding a fireman and a puppy, just to run over the kitten next to them and make it home .0000000000000003 seconds sooner. if dumb, inattentive, and apathetic was a halo, the whole area i live in would have halos to heaven. you may just want to hear whats coming, if not, i suggest a bluetooth pool like speaker with it's own batteries. just because they are water proof and made to handle being splashed ( vibrations) around in the pool.

lewdog7431

Feb 13, 2019
I use 2 bluetooth speakers that connect with each other wirelessly one on my handlebars and one on the rack behind the seat ,I have the f2exahust it's pretty loud but them speakers rock the house they're called AOMIAS GO bt speakers bout 68 dollars each in amazon and they're waterproof up to 30 feet in water and_30watts of power to the 3 speakers inside the aomias, check it out ,