Which front fork would fit my SIXTHREEZERO beach cruiser?

GoldenMotor.com

Goergedave

Oct 23, 2015
Texas
sixthreezero Around The Block Men's Single Speed Cruiser Bicycle, Matte Black w/ Black Seat/Grips, 26" Wheels/19" Frame

I want to replace my front fork and I think I need to look at the steer tube to decide what is compatible. That is 1" if I'm not mistaken. I don't know if it is threaded or unthreaded and Alejando over at sixthreezero is ummmm well he did not know. I also need to know exactly which tools I need to make this change.

Why the change? The bike doesn't accept disc brakes and I've recently heard that a few have had the rim brake eat(rub) through the aluminum which would make my $115 set useless. I am using a rim brake so I'd rather not abuse my baby.

HELP PLEASE! My hard budget is $250 including tax(US)

Goergedave

Oct 23, 2015
Texas
Yeah, that was definitely in my top 5 of choices that I thought would be compatible. That fork's $30 less expensive than any other site. Great deal or a fragile knock off?

What do think about disc brake adapters and should I install one on the back wheel?

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
That fork I link is from a individual not a company. As long as it’s a Sunlite Retro Springer it’s a go fork. Front disc is enough unless you have a big motor. You could always get a larger front rotor for mor stopping power. 160mm,180mm,and I think they make a 220mm disc also

Reactions: Goergedave

Goergedave

Oct 23, 2015
Texas
That fork I link is from a individual not a company. As long as it’s a Sunlite Retro Springer it’s a go fork. Front disc is enough unless you have a big motor. You could always get a larger front rotor for mor stopping power. 160mm,180mm,and I think they make a 220mm disc also

It's just a basic 66cc, nothing really upgraded on the engine. I understood that was an individual. It's hard to understand how he is selling those at a profit. I will be looking into that more.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
It's just a basic 66cc, nothing really upgraded on the engine. I understood that was an individual. It's hard to understand how he is selling those at a profit. I will be looking into that more.
I think the seller only has one .. probably bought wrong size or doesn’t need? You are fine with a single front disc brake.