Where to move from California?

GoldenMotor.com

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
I’m looking for good weather without the good weather tax (1-2M extra for a house and 50-100% for all else). Decent weather too hot or cold is ok if it’s not for too long, and low humidity especially. I’d like an open carry place so there is no crime, a reasonable clean place without heavy smog regulations, some place I can have a shop and build things and bang hot white girls regularly. And they need to exist in public. There are no hot girls here in Man Jose. Everything is freakin expensive, last month the cheapest gas was 5.09 I see it for 4.53 and that’s a huge relief but AZ is paying 3.20. I hear good things about Kingman AZ also flagstaff but that’s kinda cold. And those are a 1hr flight from family. What else should I be looking at?

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
I’m looking for good weather without the good weather tax (1-2M extra for a house and 50-100% for all else). Decent weather too hot or cold is ok if it’s not for too long, and low humidity especially. I’d like an open carry place so there is no crime, a reasonable clean place without heavy smog regulations, some place I can have a shop and build things and bang hot white girls regularly. And they need to exist in public. There are no hot girls here in Man Jose. Everything is freakin expensive, last month the cheapest gas was 5.09 I see it for 4.53 and that’s a huge relief but AZ is paying 3.20. I hear good things about Kingman AZ also flagstaff but that’s kinda cold. And those are a 1hr flight from family. What else should I be looking at?
I love my little town, Rockwood, TN. I'd say there's at least 10 pretty women here lol Population 5000. We get snow 2-3 times a year. Seldom over 6" and generally gone within a week. Most of the warm weather months are in the high 80's, rare to see weather in the 90's. During the snows temperatures may drop into the single digits but in the 30's is the average January, February temps.

1000000090.jpg

View from my back yard. I can also see fireworks displays from my back yard as well. I'm friends with all 16 members of our police force. Mountian once caught on fire

1000000225.jpg

Down town festival

IMG_20221001_123043.jpg
IMG_20221001_122750.jpg

Old city jail

IMG_20221001_120543.jpg

My animals

1000000533.jpg
1000003358.jpg
1000000260.jpg

I will warn you though. If some pretty girl offers you a class of ice cold flavored water it's a trick. Just because you can't taste it doesn't mean it isn't there. You're liable to wake up married lol

Last edited:

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Sack a tomatoes California
Angels and pearly gates cuz the place you're talking about sounds like heaven to me!

I'm not sure what the gas prices are in heaven though.

Reactions: fasteddy

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Gas in my town is $3.24 per gallon
What's a gallon of milk? It's almost 7 bucks in California.

It almost makes me puke just saying it.. Gavin newsom and all them corrupt bastards need to get the **** out! I just saw this thing today on Earth news about Jerry Brown wanting to make underwater aquifers to pump all of the water down to LA and they're going to make little fish sheds for the fish to live in.. I need to stop here before I embarrass myself.

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Angels and pearly gates cuz the place you're talking about sounds like heaven to me!

I'm not sure what the gas prices are in heaven though.
No way. Gotta be a place. My buddy was just in Kingman AZ and told me about it, it could be that place. He said it was like San Jose “back in the day”.

Yea Jerry I missspoke it’s also 3.24 in AZ cheapest he’s seen.

Norm any part of Texas is way too hot and humid. My ex battery customer just bought a house near Austin, says it’s turning into the next SF with all the leftists.

Wevil I think we’ll be seeing old aging Biden replaced by a shiny young charismatic Newscum to fight also aging and angry Trump. With enough ballot harvesting and voter stupidity he could win then we could Make America California Again.

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
What's a gallon of milk? It's almost 7 bucks in California.

It almost makes me puke just saying it.. Gavin newsom and all them corrupt bastards need to get the **** out! I just saw this thing today on Earth news about Jerry Brown wanting to make underwater aquifers to pump all of the water down to LA and they're going to make little fish sheds for the fish to live in.. I need to stop here before I embarrass myself.
Milk is around the same price as a gallon of gas here in Tennessee $3.50. My 1 bedroom house with a storage building in the back yard is $400 a month in rent.

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
No way. Gotta be a place. My buddy was just in Kingman AZ and told me about it, it could be that place. He said it was like San Jose “back in the day”.

Yea Jerry I missspoke it’s also 3.24 in AZ cheapest he’s seen.

Norm any part of Texas is way too hot and humid. My ex battery customer just bought a house near Austin, says it’s turning into the next SF with all the leftists.

Wevil I think we’ll be seeing old aging Biden replaced by a shiny young charismatic Newscum to fight also aging and angry Trump. With enough ballot harvesting and voter stupidity he could win then we could Make America California Again.

Bro, I am a patriot no division. IfA monkey could do a better job I would vote for the monkey I don't care if it was Democrat or Republican..

Tony01

Nov 28, 2012
sf bay area
Bro, I am a patriot no division. IfA monkey could do a better job I would vote for the monkey I don't care if it was Democrat or Republican..
Until now we’ve been a country of moderate liberals and conservatives. However the heavy and prolonged influence of decades of Marxist ideology has turned the Democratic Party very far left, with many liberals saying “I never wanted it to go this far”. Trump is a pitbull businessman not a politician, and they’re scared of him for that.