Wheel Master Wheel set for trike Question about their hubs

GoldenMotor.com

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
I love the family stories Lorenzo. Having the wife involved in such a positive way is great. Oh yeah I like the red & the black ones....good choices!

Rick C.
For sure work and play together stay together, is the old saying. KOOL so glad you got a couple good candidates, good solid frames.......Curt

Reactions: indian22

zing

Feb 23, 2019
Curt, What are your plans to power your Awesome Worksman trike ? I'm starting work on mine today using my 79 cc harbor freight 4 stroke and the jack shaft I got for the other trike. I never thought I would have a one inch axle to work with and so far I'm seeing a lot of options available !

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Not sure, but staton does have a 1" axle differential also. My plans are to build a Orient type trike first,

But if i were to put a motor on the worksman use the existing axle sprocket, jack shaft. and put the motor between the legs up front, ( save the basket ), it has 3/4" bearings already. Other wise i would use a differential ( already have ) and make it wider.......Curt

zing

Feb 23, 2019
The Orient looks it's going to be one fun project to capture the look and feel !!! The fuel tank and lighting system are fantastic !!!! I always like the wider stance idea !!

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
That's cool Steve, would be nice to get the right length axles, but you know me and my stash. My son bought a differential for his wagon form Northerntool, but was a long time coming, called. They sent him another, then the one finally come. So have one 38" wide, that would be abut 10" wider then stock trike, will build it to fit the axle........Curt

Has a 6 Hp Honda clone, was a fun build.

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
That's cool Steve, would be nice to get the right length axles, but you know me and my stash. My son bought a differential for his wagon form Northerntool, but was a long time coming, called. They sent him another, then the one finally come. So have one 38" wide, that would be abut 10" wider then stock trike, will build it to fit the axle........Curt

Has a 6 Hp Honda clone, was a fun build.
Now how cool is that!! Sooo much safer than a motorized barstool, closer to the ground. lol

Rick C.

Reactions: zing and fasteddy

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Thanks Rick! Yes it is, but not something to ride on street like a bike, looking for a front picture. We made our own A arms out of Hiem joints and small tubing, used the small 4" coil over shocks, like on 12" full suspension bikes. Cop come by while running it on the street , just smiled and gave a wave. LOL.............Curt

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
Curt how does a cop write up a motorized red wagon playing in the street? Seems kinda' un-American!

You might think of adding a trailer hitch to haul your John Deer toy tractors to the park sand box.

Rick C.

Reactions: fasteddy

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
LOL! We have the largest car show here in MN, Back to the Fifty's. They use to let people ride them around the show before they got to crowded, with cars and people. Last year there 12,000 cars registered, and who knows how many people. like this guy?

zing

Feb 23, 2019
LOL! We have the largest car show here in MN, Back to the Fifty's. They use to let people ride them around the show before they got to crowded, with cars and people. Last year there 12,000 cars registered, and who knows how many people. like this guy?

Love the riders on their john deere's !

Great picture