What to replace chain with.

GoldenMotor.com

Neko

May 21, 2008
CoMo (Columbia, MO)
I have a ch 80 and in my last thread I was having carb problems. Maybe due to vibration. I have remounted the engine and think I have it right this time. LOL. But my chain is now too short. Couldn't find a master link to use the extra chain from first install. So what kind of chain am I looking for? Thank you in advance.

Jonas

Walter F.

Jun 4, 2008
Connecticut
You are looking for a #41 chain. They sell this at Tractor Supply-not a sponsor & WW Grainger-a sponsor. They may add #41 chain w/1/2" pitch, this is what you want in chain, repair links & 1/2 links.

My favorite NASCAR driver is from Columbia, MO. Carl Edwards #99. Happy Trails! Walter F.

misteright1_99

Mar 21, 2008
Treasure Coast, Florida
You are looking for a #41 chain. They sell this at Tractor Supply-not a sponsor & WW Grainger-a sponsor. They may add #41 chain w/1/2" pitch, this is what you want in chain, repair links & 1/2 links.

My favorite NASCAR driver is from Columbia, MO. Carl Edwards #99. Happy Trails! Walter F.
I got my #41 chain at TSC. I love it...Carl Edwards and Ford RULE!!!!!!!!

Neko

May 21, 2008
CoMo (Columbia, MO)
No TSC here in columbia, I did find it at fastenal I will get it in the moring and put it on and ride to work and should have an update then. Thanks