What jets for a 21 pwk carb, 800 above sea level?…HELP

GoldenMotor.com

MotoRide23

Nov 17, 2021
Hey guy I’ve got this pretty fast motorized bike for a deal from a friend, but I feel as if it has more potential. First the exhaust is leaking oil engine thought I have a gasket on it. And second the carb was never jetted. I’ve never worked on carbs AT ALL, so I know nothing about them. If you guys can help me/walk me through what jets to used that would be awesome. I’m relying on you guys, there is no one in my area that rides/works on these bike.
Here are some pictures of the bike:

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Welcome to the forum, we need to know a little more about your bike. Take a close up picture of the carb, there are several that can be used. What rear gear is being used and what kind of terrain do you ride on. From what I see it looks like a smaller rear sprocket that will give top end but not low end, does the pipe have a silencer? A silencer has helped both of my bikes have better low end power without hurting top end.

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
After reading the title again I see the carb you have, what color is the porcelain part of the sparkplug? It should be tan to brown if the jetting is correct, the lighter the color the leaner it is, a darker color is richer.