Wc-1 size?

GoldenMotor.com

Taffy13

Sep 23, 2019
Hey guys just wandering about how big is a WC-1 engine compared to a normal HS 4 stroke. I have a GT-C frame and I know it can fit an HS but I've been looking into a whizzer kit and would like to know if there comparable in size or if the wc-1 is alot bigger.

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
Hey guys just wandering about how big is a WC-1 engine compared to a normal HS 4 stroke. I have a GT-C frame and I know it can fit an HS but I've been looking into a whizzer kit and would like to know if there comparable in size or if the wc-1 is alot bigger.
Yep it will fit... won’t be easy. I believe the mounting hardware will need to be re worked to fit larger frame tubes and it’s tight.

Attachments

Last edited:

Taffy13

Sep 23, 2019
Yep it will fit... won’t be easy. I believe the mounting hardware will need to be re worked to fit larger frame tubes and it’s tight.
yea thought it wouldnt be easy, but im here for the challenge. Any tips for the mounts? also i was looking into the full kit but was also thinking about just parting out what i need like engine, exhaust, carb, clutch and just figuring out everything else as i go. Should i just go full kit?

MotoMagz

Aug 2, 2010
Michigan
yea thought it wouldnt be easy, but im here for the challenge. Any tips for the mounts? also i was looking into the full kit but was also thinking about just parting out what i need like engine, exhaust, carb, clutch and just figuring out everything else as i go. Should i just go full kit?
That bike is for sale on eBay maybe ask the seller. I was attempting this when I decided against. For me there were better choices then a Whizzer motor...