viper vs voodoo vs speed demon

GoldenMotor.com

leo

Jul 20, 2015
southern wv
which of the "inexpensive" chambers actually work?
i'm looking for more low end power, not necessarily more speed.

i bought one of the hollow banana pipes, didn't notice any improvement at all. i got more noise, but no noticeable increase in torque or speed.

just based on my reading and my limited experience, it looks to me that...
1) the vipers chamber is too small, and in the wrong place.
2) the voodoo is another banana pipe, with a silencer instead of a stinger.
3) the speed demon "appears" to be the the closest match to a real expansion chamber.

Chaz

Jun 3, 2012
Vancouver, British Columbia
Leo, if you can add a header pipe to the banana it should give you some low end torque. See the modified voodoo from crmachine for reference.

I think the modified voodoo from crmachine would be good as well. And the chamber that mzmiami on ebay sells has gotten some good reports. Both cost a little more but would be worth it.

leo

Jul 20, 2015
southern wv
ok, i guess no one has ever purchased, used, or heard of, any of those...
i'm gonna go ask the facebook sellers, i bet they reply.

thanks just the same chaz. appreciate the effort.

Tyler6357

Mar 15, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
Sweet!! You don't have to weld it if you don't have a welder, it comes with parts you can put together. You might experience some small leaks but the carbon will seal them after several rides. As I remember I had to get a small bent piece of copper tubing to get mine to fit properly but you probably won't have to do that. You will definitely notice an increase in low end if you use all the parts and make a 16" header. Like I said, mine is about 16-17 inches and I'm out of the power band at full throttle so I guess it could be a little shorter but I'm very happy with it. It is the best performance upgrade I have put on this thing.